North Carolina Traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some pet quality Japanese Silkies in High Point, NC.

1-White Rooster, beautiful but his comb is red
1 Young ? White, with red comb

Several young Partdridge, with some blue in them.

Black Pair (1-ROO, 1 HEN) Provided I can talk my son into parting with them.

Need to thin out my flock!!

If interested PM or e-mail at [email protected]

Tena

Met Jetter. We found him on the side of the road over 1 month ago, covered in ticks and fleas and matted so bad he was covered in sores. I shaved him and got rid of all the pests, applied meds and all the sores have healed, his hair has all grown back great. We tried to find his owner but have had no luck. He is the sweetest little guy (believe he is nutered) and seems to be about 6-8 months old. He loves to fetch, goes outside to use bathroom, and has never met a stranger. He loves everyone from my 1 yr old grandson to all my kids friends. He has never growled or been agressesive even to strange dogs. He likes to lay on the floor by himself and is not clingy like some small dogs. I believe he may have allergies so we only let him out to use bathroom and play for small amounts of time a day. I would love to keep him but husband says no. we already have 3 chihuahuas. If you live near or in easter NC Greenville Wilson Rocky mount Area and would like him PM me.
16913_048.jpg

16913_057.jpg

Last edited:
I have a silkie rooster I was trying to sell, but I would LOVE to trade him for a female duck! Either a pekin, call duck or Blue Swede would be my preferences!

Here's my little roo... he's going on 25 weeks now, but was 17-19 in the picture. (P.s. I am taking offers on the buff Roo at this point too!)

roos1.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone near Albemarle, NC have any meat breed rabbits? Looking for NZ's, Californians, Brazilians, or American Chinchillas. I have a pair of castor mini-rex that I can trade, I don't have much cash right now, but I am looking to re-stock my rabbitry in the near future if possible (probably the beginning of next year).

Thanks,
Emily

I am outside Fayetteville and have a couple extra roo's if anyone is interested. They are free. I have a RIR and White Leghorn to go.

I have a real sweet little guy. He is a cross between a black frizzle and OEG Batams. Also he was born late in the summer and he is about 7 weeks old. My daughter and I had to hatch him as he was to big to hatch himself, and when he finally came out of his shell we did not think that he was going to make it.

I now feel bad for the little fellow as to the fact that my three hens don't want him (They chase him and peck at him). I need to find a good home for this guy. A home that has other bantams. Is there anyone out there around the Charlotte-Hickory-Statesville area that would give my little Mikey a good home?
hit.gif

Ok... little white roo boy has been sadly abused by Mr. Elmo the Alpha Buff silkie... and since I have NO buff females... he has to go!

roos5.jpg

He's FREE by the way, and if he's not gone by Sunday this weekend.... I'm going to cull him and use him to make stock for Thanksgiving gravy and stuffing!

Last edited:
Don't eat him! (the buff silkie roo) I have a buff girl that's longing for a mate. I'm 3 hrs north of you -- any chance of a meet? I can bring you something in exchange -- want a few guinea babies???

We have several things for sale right now, trying to down size some before winter
Muscovy ducks, mostly hens but some drakes too - 10.00 each
Buff Orpington Hens/Pullets - 10.00 each
Buff Orpington Roosters - 5.00 each
Pair of 6 month old India Blue Peafowl (male & female) both for 100.00
Guineas mostly pied colored but some solid pearls too - 7.00 each
Big mixed "meat" rabbits, they are 3 months old - 1 doe and 3 bucks - 10.00 each

You can see pictures on the website of most of the poultry. If you are interested PM me here or
Steve at steve_of_sandspoultry OR you can send us an email at [email protected]
Thanks,
Sharon

I wish that you had some welsumers or Blue Cooper Marans or Barnvelders for sale in NC I wanting some to finsih off my flock.
If any one has any of the above please let me know.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom