North Carolina

I've finally popped in. It's been a while. I've been busy with my baby ducks. I have 12 living in my bathtub right now. I sold 5 that were living in my tub from a month ago. I only had 1 girl out of that hatch. She is out in the pen now. These babies grow like weeds. They are indian runner ducks. They were born on the 17th and they will be going outside soon too. I've also been busy with my turkeys. They just crack me up. My chickens are happy seeing green grass pop out of the ground. All my critters seem happy. But getting things cleaned up has been keeping me busy.

It seems as though everyone is doing well in NC.

PQ =Pet Quality I'm not interested in show birds I'm too Old
hmm.png

Last edited:
Good Morning Neighbors,
My goodness, it's so busy on here now I can't keep up !! Welcome to everyone new that I missed.
Congrats on the hatch Story
big_smile.png

Can't remember who--but someone had some beautiful chick pics and the babies looked like little penguins--precious!!!
Hollar if you need some back-up Matt---I'm a dead on shot with my .22
wink.png
Thrilled that your AC officer is interested in helping you'll...so often, they're not
abChicken~~one is never too old to appreciate beauty...but it's just as easy to love a PQ as a SQ

You'll have a good one

Hey crj good to see you!!
frow.gif
you said the magic word Runners, I love them... please post some pics soon.. I have Muscovies but those runners look like they would be fun to own.. hope to get a few in the next couple of months.. don't know if there will be any chicks at the show but there will be plenty of chickens..
celebrate.gif

Morning BC
frow.gif

Last edited:
Anyone have a few silkie eggs (or cochin maybe?) they have to ship before the weekend? I have another broody who needs some eggs to entertain her. She can only take 4-6 eggs max, so I don't need many?

ML - I am still on the fence about the other older lav, I am sure hoping it is not trying to start looking like a little boy.
fl.gif
The younger one is a pullet for sure.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom