North Carolina

I am in Corapeake, NC. Very Northeastern part of the state. Was hoping there might be someone here that had some female Australorp chicks. Can't seem to find them with in 2-3hr drive.

I'm working on a new chat code, trying to get a better format up. Once/IF I can get it to work, it should work for everyone as long as you have JAVA enabled. Everyone wish me luck, and I do hope you all use it from time to time being as I am working so hard at it.
barnie.gif

Quote:
Hey AB! Where in Gaston? I'm just outside of Stanley!

What kind of roo? I think I've gotten at least 2 out of my EE's though none have started crowing yet. At about 15 weeks I'm thinking that is kind of odd.

ep.gif
I'm just outside of Stanley LOL I'm on the north side.

The closest I've seen on here is Iron Station, never spoke to them tho
I Just got a trio of cochin bantams yesterday at the show.
I haven't had any chickens since october.

I just looked at radar looks like rain for little while this morn,
sad.png

It may b gone when some of the mountain folks get up tho
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Thanks
smile.png
She was a big girl and was already 8 pounds and still growing. I can have ducks when they are outside but when they are inside it's a whole different story I have come to find out. Thats why I was thinking of letting them take a little vacation
tongue.png

Allabout...I am curious, how do you know your allergic? What are the sytoms? Wonder why so many people are allergic to ducks??? Is it the dander??

Wish I was closer.
tongue.png

love.gif
Just had to share with you all the WONDERFUL news... Found someone who is willing to sell us some Orps!!
celebrate.gif
Messaged my husband right away and told him as soon as he gets home from his business trip, he's completing that coop!!
lau.gif
If only he hadn't taken the roof off (it's just sitting up there, not attached) I would SO be out there doing demo!! My day is officially MADE
woot.gif
!!
Now to find a few Australorps, Cochins, Wyandotte and maybe even a Jersey Giant....then my coop would be complete!!
wee.gif
Yep...I am elated and knew you all would understand as well!!
smile.png

Any idea where to go to find some good, inexpensive lumber?? Hoping if I have it all bought and stacked up out by the house (covered with a tarp of course) it will be more of an incentive!!
Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!!

I live in Wilmington NC and wanted to know where to buy feed. We are just about to get our first 4 hens and i need to know where to buy laying mash... HUMM...
roll.png

frow.gif
Good Morning Neighbors
Anyone else have to put on their rainboots this morning to feed the chickens? I hate to complain about the rain, since we could be experiencing drought......but we've had enough for now...

Welcome arlew & Tbird
welcome-byc.gif
I actually know where Corapeake is!! of course, I grew up in VaBch so that helps....lol

HT & Bhep~~new baby pics?? and where is our dear Miss Lydia this morning??
bun.gif

Looks as though everyone is sleeping in.

abChicken~~sorry I missed you again at the show.....I arrived late, and everyone told me you had already left I didn't even get to see Cheyennes birds in the show
barnie.gif

Sassy72~~you know we're going to want baby pics from Smokey & Luna's new union
jumpy.gif

You'll have a good one & stay dry
tongue2.gif

Back
Top Bottom