North Idaho / Eastern Washington

This weekend has sucked. We had to put our bulldog down early this morning. He had epilepsy, and was having seizures that were 5 min or more between 11 pm and 1 am this morning. So heartbroken right now, he was my buddy and loved all the baby chicks. The new kitten was his best friend, and it makes me cry every time I think about how cute they were together. I don't know what to do. My husband says we can get another dog, but I want my Dozer. I had to stay home from work today. Cried my eyes out and then some.

I won the auction for the Silkied Ameracauna eggs!! I went all the way up to $250.00!! Normally I would never pay that for shipped eggs, but it is a benefit auction. I have decided to take just money from@Saris and my mom. It would be a nightmare to try and decide how to divide the hatch, especially if it is a low hatch rate. I will post pics when they hatch. THANK YOU to Saris, CyndiD, and Gypsy-girl for your offers!!

Last edited:
This weekend has sucked. We had to put our bulldog down early this morning. He had epilepsy, and was having seizures that were 5 min or more between 11 pm and 1 am this morning. So heartbroken right now, he was my buddy and loved all the baby chicks. The new kitten was his best friend, and it makes me cry every time I think about how cute they were together. I don't know what to do. My husband says we can get another dog, but I want my Dozer. I had to stay home from work today. Cried my eyes out and then some. 

Thats so heartbreaking! Soo sorry for you. How sad:(

Im so sorry. So very sorry.

I'm very sorry. It is so hard to lose a dog.

I won the auction for the Silkied Ameracauna eggs!! I went all the way up to $250.00!! Normally I would never pay that for shipped eggs, but it is a benefit auction. I have decided to take just money from@Saris and my mom. It would be a nightmare to try and decide how to divide the hatch, especially if it is a low hatch rate. I will post pics when they hatch. THANK YOU to Saris, CyndiD, and Gypsy-girl for your offers!!
Yay! So glad you got them!
celebrate.gif
That sounds fine. I might have to come see them at some point though!
wink.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom