Northeast Poultry Congress 2013

big question is where is this bird from? if she's from a cold state, probably fine, if in question, keep her in, better safe then sorry.

Got some Mille Fleur bantam cochins. What is everyone's opinion about naked necks going outside in CT now or inside till Spring? She's not that big, isn't complaining alot about being inside in a cage now, but she raised major complaints initially.

smile.png

My hubby and I went yesterday and spent the whole day there(although he escaped and went to the swap meet).
No. No bantam red Cochins for sale Joanie_maine at least none that I saw for sale.
I was hoping to get a few bantam Cochins myself, but only came home with a porcelain D'Uccle boy for my girl and a trio of bantam red pyle Plymouth Rocks to add to the girl I got last year from the same guy.
Great show though, very busy.
I sure don't need to buy any bantam cochins - I only have about 40 of them - and 20 of them are red
lol.png

I think I may be the only person around here showing reds.

At least now I know there is someone else who has porcelain d'Uccles
smile.png

I came home with a pair of white showgirls. each one came from a different state. they were both living outside but I have chosen to keep them indoors so I can play with them for the rest of the winter.

Good show alot of beautiful birds but was alittle disappointed with not that many chicks and the ones that were there were over priced,oh well maybe more next year.

I came home with a pair of white showgirls. each one came from a different state. they were both living outside but I have chosen to keep them indoors so I can play with them for the rest of the winter.

Beautiful Janet. Can't wait to see what you "create" with these girls!

Beautiful Janet. Can't wait to see what you "create" with these girls!
thanks amy. this is a boy and a girl. I have a trio of white silkies. so this season I should have a bunch of white silkies and showgirls. might have some creative fun with the roo but at first he will have a harem of silkie and showgirl hens.

Back
Top Bottom