Northeast Poultry Congress 2013

If I still have Silkie cockerels left on Sunday, you can take them for free!
Can you find out if someone is selling 6 months to 1 year old LF Naked Neck roo that's big or a hen? I prefer red, but I'm open to white and black. I might buy one at the show to make big children but he needs to be very nice to hens and other roosters if possible.

Last edited:
is there a catalogue of exhibitors and breeds, to use for reference when walking around? Sooo excited! Have to go to work in a few hours ..how will i stay focused?? lol

is there a catalogue of exhibitors and breeds, to use for reference when walking around? Sooo excited! Have to go to work in a few hours ..how will i stay focused?? lol

There is only an exhibitor's list. I always bring a pen and take note of the birds I like by putting a check nest to exhibitor's name on the list, then writing the breed next to it. Trust me, you'll never remember later when you get home. Another way to do it is to take a picture of the bird, then the coop tag. If you're methodical about it, you be able to reference your photos later and tell which bird belongs to that number. (For example, if you have a bunch of different birds in a series of photos, but one is followed by a coop tag, then the previous bird belongs to that tag.) You can get the list in the show office. Sometimes you have to pay for it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom