Not Sure if You've Got a Pullet or a Cockerel? Click here! thread 3

Pics
4. 7wk EE

5. 7wk blue copper maran

Can you tell if these are pullets or roos yet? Thank you!

4. 7wk EE

5. 7wk blue copper maran

Can you tell if these are pullets or roos yet? Thank you!

Both look like girls for now. I'd watch the BCM. Looks like a pullet, but that can change at a young age.
Thank you! I just did. It took awhile because I had to restart my browser because the image loading button disappeared. Thank you so much for the help!

Any time!
It's about 4 months old ish
1f622.png

Sorry, you have a cockerel.
sad.png

When we purchased these day old "female" chicks, i was sure we wouldn't have any roosters. I posted some pictures of one that was in question and we were told it was a rooster. So i want to make sure that the rest of the chickens are hens and we don't have more roosters in our flock. All the chicks are 13 weeks old and there is 2 in question for us. Your help would be appreciated.

Buff Orpington in question pic 1

Pic 2

This is the other Buff Orpington (to use for comparison)

The second bird in question- white rock. i just wasn't sure with the darker pink around its face.

The entire flock:) They all came running over this morning to see what i was doing

Thank you everyone for helping us out. We are first time chicken owners who have used this site and forum for many helpful hints/tips!

When we purchased these day old "female" chicks, i was sure we wouldn't have any roosters. I posted some pictures of one that was in question and we were told it was a rooster. So i want to make sure that the rest of the chickens are hens and we don't have more roosters in our flock. All the chicks are 13 weeks old and there is 2 in question for us. Your help would be appreciated.

Pic 2

The second bird in question- white rock. i just wasn't sure with the darker pink around its face.

The entire flock:) They all came running over this morning to see what i was doing

Thank you everyone for helping us out. We are first time chicken owners who have used this site and forum for many helpful hints/tips!

All pullets!
smile.png

Pic 2

All pullets except for the black and white Easter Egger in the last pic. That one is all boy.

Back
Top Bottom