Now is your chance to win... various contests----- ENDS 7/26/12

Name: Mr. Rooster
Breed: Belgian d'Uccle-Mille Fleur
Catagory: Flock Proctor
About: he may be small but he is a mighty leader and a sweet boy with a big voice.

Name: Millie
Breed: Mille Fleur Cochin
Category: Cutest Chick
About: My daughter is autistic. In only a few days, Millie has changed my daughter's life! This child who never showed compassion to another has found a new meaning to life in Millie. She showers her with love and TRUE caring. Our family is changed because of Millie!

If you win or not, Millie, we're so thankful for you!

Last edited:
Name (if applicable): n/a
Breed: mottled cochin
Catagory: cutest rooster

528899_799945985291_441395714_n.jpg

Pip was apparently a duckling in another life :)

Name: Pip
Breed: Polish mix papa and Buff Orp momma [we think - might be Barred Rock momma]
Category:
Cutest Chick
About: He loves to ride on his hatch-momma's back, and he'll stay up there for quite a while.

Name (if applicable): Carmen
Breed: Faverolle/Isbar cross
Catagory: Best Poultry Pet
About (optionable): Carmen is my mothers hen and besides laying beautiful, green eggs she's a very special lady! She enjoys her own company as well as ours and will sneak inside the house unless prevented. This photo was taken when she had gotten inside despite the fact that all of the other chickens were in the garden. The piano is on the second floor and she was obviously admiring the wedding pictures.
wink.png
Just a few weeks ago my mum found her upstairs again where she had made herself very comfortable in one of the beds...

Name- Paco
Age- 7 months(in picture)
Breed- Ameraucana
Category- Cutest Rooster
About- He likes to pose for the camera. :)

Last edited:

Name: Lilly
Breed: Orpington
Catagory: Cutest Hen

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]About : Lilly is a very special Hen she lives with us and believes she is not a chicken, she does not interact with the rest of our chickens, has separation anxieties when "Mom" leaves for work she plays well with the Toy Chihuahua and two cat's and has become a very unusual centerpiece of conversation, and the kids love her :) [/FONT]

Name : B

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Breed: [/FONT][FONT=arial, sans-serif]Ameraucana[/FONT]
Catagory: Cutest Chick in the world
About : real name was Bea till we discovered she was a he so now B stands for boy

Back
Top Bottom