*PRIZES* Cutest fluffy fowl contest. ends: 3/5/22 5:00 PM EDT

PULLET CATEGORY

@Obsessed With Silkies

you won #1 on the pullet catagory! (ginger won)

giving prizes when im done

*ALSO, i want to say, i did pick some winners to be winners in multiple catagories, since this is a contest for the cutest fowl in each catagory (even though they are all SO cute!!! and its so hard to decide) im not basing it off person, sorry for any disappointment based off this*

CROSSES

@Sara S

you won #1 in the crosses catagory! (Bob ross did)

getting prizes after i finish

Just so you know, you added the catagory as pullet, if the chickens crossed then its in the cross catagory!

Im going to make digital drawings for the winners first :p then stickers after!

ps, can all the winners tell me if they would like their sticker of their winning chicken with the background or the background gone and just the sticken cut out of a sticker?

the cross catagory doesnt get a sticker chicken, but they do get a digital drawing!

Um...how do I say this. Buttercup is actually a pullet! I miss guessed her! This whole time I thought she was a he but this week I kind of confirmed it was a girl! You'll have to pick another entry for the Cockerel category but I'm glad Ginger won!

Um...how do I say this. Buttercup is actually a pullet! I miss guessed her! This whole time I thought she was a he but this week I kind of confirmed it was a girl! You'll have to pick another entry for the Cockerel category but I'm glad Ginger won!
Buttercup is stunning either way! thanks for informing me, ill redo the cockerel!

Back
Top Bottom