*PRIZES* Cutest fluffy fowl contest. ends: 3/5/22 5:00 PM EDT

Welcome to the cutest fluffy fowl contest!
This is for chickens only!

The contest will end 3/5/22 5:00 PM EDT.
to enter this contest there will be 4 standard catagories

Rooster
Hen
Cockeral
Pullet
*with a bonus catagory being a cross catagory*
-
Your chicken MUST be one of the following breeds: Cochin, Silkie, Polish, Sultan, Dorking, Yokohama, Frizzle!
i know its limited, so sorry if yours isnt here! Crosses are aloud, but they must be crossed with the chickens listed, like a silkie + frizzle.

format in typing:

Name:
Breed:
Catagory:
Picture:

Now for the prizes.
PRIZES:

Keep in mind: there will be a #1 in each catagory! If you dont win #1 you get no prize.

#1 - Digital drawing of chicken, chicken sticker (of your chicken you submitted)

prizes are the same for each catagory expect for the cross catagory, if you win in cross you just receive a digital chicken drawing!

i really hope you guys have a blast!

ps: note that im doing a mystery fertile egg giveaway soon so keep a eye out for that!
Name: tiny
Breed: silky
Category: pullet??? Not entirely sure yet.
20220225_141954.jpg

Does it count if we enter two different images of the same bird?? She is a six month old stunted growth silky.

Name: tiny
Breed: silky
Category: pullet??? Not entirely sure yet.View attachment 3005081

Does it count if we enter two different images of the same bird?? She is a six month old stunted growth silky.
Shes really cute! No, a entry is a different bird, just dont post a ton of the same bird so its easier for me to go threw and rate images

(you also have to list the images of the same bird if you choose to do multiple on the same page so i know its not another entry)

Im not sure, i havent read about frizzles a lot. I know every feathering is a gene though, phenotypically.
Frizzle used to be a breed. But, it was mixed with so many other breeds (like cochins, polish, etc.), that frizzle itself is no longer considered a breed in most places. There are however a couple countries in Europe that still recognize it.

Back
Top Bottom