Nurture Right 360 Incubator Okay?

Pics
So they are using foam for the bottom Part? I want to make something I already called for. Fan cover I don't want to keep bugging them.. Thanks!

No, the foam is a fix for humidity shorting out the electronics. You will have to use something else for the bottom if you want. Rubber shelf liner, plastic mesh, or the like. Nothing is really necessary, the unit is usable as it is, so they won't provide that.

Last edited:
Just bought the NR360 yesterday. TSC just got one in and i drove 36 miles to get it. Can't find them anywhere around me or online to ship overnight. I had a failing incubator so I was desperate. Set it up, came up to temp perfect and humidity spot on. Only problem the candler doesn't work. I have eggs in it so can't return and they don't have one for an exchange anyway. Hope I got a good one.

Update on non-working candler:

Manna Pro contacted me and instructed how to remove the top of machine to get to the plug for the candler. Plug was loose and pushed it in and now works. Also machine has been running for a few days now and temp and humidity perfect!

That's awesome. I'm loving their prompt customer service!

I've been using this incubator for a week I absolutely love it!! They are very nice and I called asked for fan cover got it in less then a week. They also sent me something else have not got to look at it yet. I really am happy I got this one. I had 12 Ancona duck eggs shipped. She packaged really good but first time incubating I thought none would take. I have 8 going strong. I think that's good for being shipped eggs took five days to get here

Any comments on using it for quail eggs? Don't know if they will rotate alright in it. I don't think they make quail egg inserts. Looks like I could get 5 quail eggs per chicken egg slot. Maybe I will start out with only 40 quail eggs that way I can adjust the egg ratio per slot. Been running it for 7 days and so far temp and humidity is spot on.

If anyone needs Parts for theirs i have 2 of these 1 i won in raffle worked until today the count down crashed back to zero cornish eggs inside have until the 9th the second one is a replacement for one i bought came with a bad fan and smelled like it was over heating the company send new fan and heater . machien works great except every hr it beeps for abotu 3 minutes then shuts off . i wont use it tired of trying . first machien just lost time for count down shows 00 days . thank god for calenders . i find many people are happy with the very first group of machines that came out and after that its gone down hill . the second batch of these machines have many complaints . im just no longer wanting something that breaks or is send as a replacement dirty and broken . GOOD luck all i really hope these work or you and your eggs ,. cornish and chocolate turkeys not cheap

Any comments on using it for quail eggs? Don't know if they will rotate alright in it. I don't think they make quail egg inserts. Looks like I could get 5 quail eggs per chicken egg slot. Maybe I will start out with only 40 quail eggs that way I can adjust the egg ratio per slot. Been running it for 7 days and so far temp and humidity is spot on.

I think I'd try making some kind of insert, like maybe a toilet paper roll cut about half an inch, or something similar, wedge a couple into each slot to put the smaller eggs in. Might help them roll properly, as long as it doesn't keep the existing tray from turning properly.

thats good news for the new people .
im getting a brinsea .

I have 2 Brinsea Mini's and have had trouble with both of them. Their customer support sucks! Both times I had to get Amazon to get them to honor their warranty. I also have their chicken coop door opener. Had to send that back to Amazon also. Every time I would call customer support, never got a person, left multiple messages and not even a phone call back! Thats when I got Amazon involved. I won't buy another Brinsea product.

Back
Top Bottom