Ended Official BYC Valentine Puns Contest Series - Barred Rock My World Photo Contest

Pics
My favorite barred rock, Calliope, is the best girl of my flock!

Attachments

• EC270CFE-8923-4638-8863-CAAE5D47974F.jpeg
    EC270CFE-8923-4638-8863-CAAE5D47974F.jpeg
    496.6 KB · Views: 8
Entry #1 - Piper the Dominique
This old gal is my most talkative bird! She's not as sociable as the rest, but she's awfully vocal and loves treats. She is one of the group that knows cool clicker trained tricks to ring a bell. Guessing she's going on 8 or more years old? Here she is, out with her friends enjoying some grass and digging up worms. DSCN6335.JPG

Entry #2 - Prue the Dominique
Prue is perhaps my most shy chicken, though talkative like her sister Piper. Though their third sister passed, they were the Charmed gals (Piper, Prue, Phoebe) and made for a wonderful team. Prue is inquisitve, even though shy, and likes to come behind me and pull on my pants leg or peck my shirt. Here she is with Chicken Hawk in the background, though she is the star of the photo.
DSCN6341.JPG

Entry #2 - Prue the Dominique
Prue is perhaps my most shy chicken, though talkative like her sister Piper. Though their third sister passed, they were the Charmed gals (Piper, Prue, Phoebe) and made for a wonderful team. Prue is inquisitve, even though shy, and likes to come behind me and pull on my pants leg or peck my shirt. Here she is with Chicken Hawk in the background, though she is the star of the photo.
View attachment 2524758

Back
Top Bottom