Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

I would say this lady for sure has some chicks for sale…My husband would be giving them away if it ever got to this point 🤣

Attachments

• 2B93675E-F5CD-4DCF-B51B-5FF13C2C6A64.png
    2B93675E-F5CD-4DCF-B51B-5FF13C2C6A64.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
https://www.backyardchickens.com/attachments/2b93675e-f5cd-4dcf-b51b-5ff13c2c6a64-png.3468276/

That’s about what my car would look like if hubby let me buy as many chicks as I wanted
My guess is that she JUST got home from the feed store, Tractor Supply, wherever. Her other half took one look inside the car and posted the ad from their phone!.
Yeah…me too… :oops: . Although my husband has a hard time telling me no….

Well those baskets are from Dollar Tree (my mom is manager there but I also got some).
:eek:

Do they... live... in there?
I don’t know…I think it is weird for the chicks to be piled in the car like that. Maybe she has her incubators on part of her property that when she moves the babies to the brooder she has to put them in the car for how cold it is or so they don’t fall out of the baskets on the way. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Yeah…me too… :oops: . Although my husband has a hard time telling me no….

Well those baskets are from Dollar Tree (my mom is manager there but I also got some).

I don’t know…I think it is weird for the chicks to be piled in the car like that. Maybe she has her incubators on part of her property that when she moves the babies to the brooder she has to put them in the car for how cold it is or so they don’t fall out of the baskets on the way. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
More likely, it was staged and posted by a smart-a$$ to get a funny picture. If that's the case, it worked! That's funny! :D

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom