there it remains
cleaned, dusted, but worn
scratches to taunt the vain
it wants your firstborn

haul it away, you must
before it takes my life
i'll help you in earnest
BRING A TRUCK

I saw a wanted ad the other day that said something like "Looking for free chickens. Lost my job and times are hard so I can't affordto pay for them but I really want eggs". Question: if they have no money for themselves how on earth do they plan to feed their chickens? Lol people really make me laugh. I've sold a couple rabbitson craigslist and you won't believe how many people will want the animal but won't pay extra for a home to keep them in. Makes you wonder where they planned to keep them!

I saw a wanted ad the other day that said something like "Looking for free chickens. Lost my job and times are hard so I can't affordto pay for them but I really want eggs". Question: if they have no money for themselves how on earth do they plan to feed their chickens? Lol people really make me laugh. I've sold a couple rabbitson craigslist and you won't believe how many people will want the animal but won't pay extra for a home to keep them in. Makes you wonder where they planned to keep them!

perhaps the rabbit's new home is a stew pot....

no emails calls only 901 *** **** i have several different breeds chicks and older i also have game fowl kelsos lacy round heads they are very aggresive birds to people dogs and any other chickens champion bloolines cb lines serious intrest only not good to have around children if bitten or spured the rooster will give you stiches he was imported from phillipeans he has been a fighter up till i got him the hens are about 10 months the cock is almost 2 yrs there babys are 4 months and i have several domestic chickens that are great egg layers
um, sorry, but if he's gonna give you stitches, and WAS A FIGHTER, I don't think he should be around anyone, not just kids

Roosters - $3
Date: 2013-01-11, 6:37PM EST
Reply to this post \
i have 5 kind of roosters for sale also have 5 game rooster for trade if you take all you can have them for 3 dollar there are 7 of them , look i would like to sale or trade some roosters but if you call and say your comeing pleace come don,t let me sat all day wateing on you thank you I HAVE CAGES FOR SALE TO PRICE FROM 10.00 TO 50.00 SOME LITTLE ONE AND BIG ONE GOOD FOR CHICKENS,RABBITS AND BIRDS

3Ma3m63Jc5I35L45Jad143a717a0cde2d189e.jpg
3G63I53Nd5Ld5Ib5K5d14885f60cf4b1814e6.jpg
3Ed3L83Hd5Lb5F85J8d149ff1f9d88e6f1613.jpg

3K83F53I65I15Le5F3d14f7c41ab9011310a2.jpg

no emails calls only 901 *** **** i have several different breeds chicks and older i also have game fowl kelsos lacy round heads they are very aggresive birds to people dogs and any other chickens champion bloolines cb lines serious intrest only not good to have around children if bitten or spured the rooster will give you stiches he was imported from phillipeans he has been a fighter up till i got him the hens are about 10 months the cock is almost 2 yrs there babys are 4 months and i have several domestic chickens that are great egg layers
um, sorry, but if he's gonna give you stitches, and WAS A FIGHTER, I don't think he should be around anyone, not just kids
Seems to me he is trying to sell them to people who are interested in fighting them, without full out saying it as that would be illegal.

Back
Top Bottom