Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

Do you think it will get along with our chickens? It might be good for warding off predators...
And unwanted relatives.....
big_smile.png

I just found this ad... to funny

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/grd/3622275117.html

makes you want to get him for $1 to see how bad he really is!

This guy ?

Truly evil Rooster Chicken - $1 (west chester)

3G53L83J45Gf5Fd5Mfd2g46e9c2bb42f516e2.jpg

If you are looking for an evil nemisis I have your rooster, Sneaky ******* is 2 pounds of pure devil spawn, Do not let his beautiful long feathers fool you. They are just there to disguise his giant pair of NUTS! He is a 1 year old rare breed Japanese Yokohama.His favorite trick is to hide in the bushes and attack you from behind. His loud crowing can be heard from miles around... all day long.

Why not wring his neck for Coq au vin you ask? I know he would be to tough and stringy. Nor would I ever allow him to go to anyone I suspected had fighting roosters. It would be unfair to the other roosters.

So if you like having to constantly be on your toes in the barn, If you enjoy being stalked. If you have neighbors you
would like to make miserable and keep up all night. If you have no regard for your ankles or the ankles of others I have your rooster. Please put" I am ready to suffer" in your title if you would like me to answer.

No PETA nut jobs need to give me crap. I hand raised this boy and fed him treats, let him free range and tried to love him and be good to him. This proves Love does not always triumph over evil.

This guy ?

Truly evil Rooster Chicken - $1 (west chester)

3G53L83J45Gf5Fd5Mfd2g46e9c2bb42f516e2.jpg

If you are looking for an evil nemisis I have your rooster, Sneaky ******* is 2 pounds of pure devil spawn, Do not let his beautiful long feathers fool you. They are just there to disguise his giant pair of NUTS! He is a 1 year old rare breed Japanese Yokohama.His favorite trick is to hide in the bushes and attack you from behind. His loud crowing can be heard from miles around... all day long.

Why not wring his neck for Coq au vin you ask? I know he would be to tough and stringy. Nor would I ever allow him to go to anyone I suspected had fighting roosters. It would be unfair to the other roosters.

So if you like having to constantly be on your toes in the barn, If you enjoy being stalked. If you have neighbors you
would like to make miserable and keep up all night. If you have no regard for your ankles or the ankles of others I have your rooster. Please put" I am ready to suffer" in your title if you would like me to answer.

No PETA nut jobs need to give me crap. I hand raised this boy and fed him treats, let him free range and tried to love him and be good to him. This proves Love does not always triumph over evil.
I think I laughed for ten minutes solid, then I posted to FB. Some of my family can really appreciate this.

I think the most amusing thing about this ad is that someone else felt the need to post another ad on the pets section of Craigslist warning people that the owner was mistaken and this was no ordinary house cat kitten.

http://littlerock.craigslist.org/pet/3602359541.html

I hope no one was dumb enough to think it really is a kitten. It's obviously a cougar. Now they've gone and killed it's mom.
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom