Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

This guy ?

Truly evil Rooster Chicken - $1 (west chester)

3G53L83J45Gf5Fd5Mfd2g46e9c2bb42f516e2.jpg

If you are looking for an evil nemisis I have your rooster, Sneaky ******* is 2 pounds of pure devil spawn, Do not let his beautiful long feathers fool you. They are just there to disguise his giant pair of NUTS! He is a 1 year old rare breed Japanese Yokohama.His favorite trick is to hide in the bushes and attack you from behind. His loud crowing can be heard from miles around... all day long.

Why not wring his neck for Coq au vin you ask? I know he would be to tough and stringy. Nor would I ever allow him to go to anyone I suspected had fighting roosters. It would be unfair to the other roosters.

So if you like having to constantly be on your toes in the barn, If you enjoy being stalked. If you have neighbors you
would like to make miserable and keep up all night. If you have no regard for your ankles or the ankles of others I have your rooster. Please put" I am ready to suffer" in your title if you would like me to answer.

No PETA nut jobs need to give me crap. I hand raised this boy and fed him treats, let him free range and tried to love him and be good to him. This proves Love does not always triumph over evil.
lau.gif
This person's so clever! This is exactly my roo!

http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/grd/3629081474.html

A chicken COUP? As in, oh I dunno, coup d'état? Quick, someone call the UN. The chickens are finally taking over!

It's against craigslist policy to post articulate ads with correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. Points are also taken off for clear and accurate descriptions of the items listed.
Experienced craigslisters know that they need to misspell words and use poor quality photos to avoid getting flagged or reported.

Cochin Bantams - $5 (Aguanga)

3Eb3M33J75N55G25K1d2kcbf8e00cf4d31fe2.jpg

I have 4 cochin bantam chickens for sale. There are 3 roosters and 1 hen and they are about 6 or 7 months old and the hen will start laying any time. They all get along quite well together. The roos are not aggressive at all and these types of bantam hens are wonderful mothers, very broody, and I use them to hatch other chicken eggs. They are also good eating, young and tender. I am asking $5 per rooster and $7 for the hen. Please email if interested and I will consider trades. =-)

Back
Top Bottom