Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

Quote:
[email protected][?]
I've got a heart that's no longer working.
It's been used, abused, broken, put back together, and then shattered again.
I don't have much use for it, I reckon you wouldn't either.
Maybe you're the type to collect cool things that once meant something to someone.
Whatever the case, it's out on the porch so you should pick it up before it randomly rains.
It's in itty bitty pieces so you'll need a broom and dust pan.
Pick up whenever.
3Ge3I33L35Ef5Kd5F7d1h06ca02ff6e3d102b.jpg
This reminds me of Chris. My big bro, who had a heart of GOLD for his girlfriend, and she dumped him for a guy who likes the things that she likes

Liking (all) the same things is BORING in a relationship. I think the more different, the better, cause then you can teach that person something new, and they can do the same for you! that's sad...

It is a way of getting around the Craigslist email address hiding system. After a person answers they will start getting a lot of spam...

That is the really odd part though.  I used my real address in the ad because I had to change my address with CL but they kept sending to the old account.  My email would freeze and stop me from responding so until they fixed it I just put my address in.  :confused:   

So they HAVE my address.

It's software and can't tell the difference. It just sniffs out the email addresses from a particular list of domains, supplies the list of email addresses it gets to another program that sends out the phishing emails.

What would happen if you could respond with the AG's address? Aren't there programs that let you input a fake email address?

There are programs that send out emails, and then record bounce back and then removes that email address from the list...

There are programs that send out emails, and then record bounce back and then removes that email address from the list...

For years I've used Mailwasher to screen my mail. It retrieves just the headers from the mail server, and I can select to delete or bounce things. It provides an excellent extra layer of protection from malware, viruses, pfishing, etc.

I get spams from Chinese companies with 10 megs of attachments; sometimes if I feel like it I'll bounce those back ten or twenty times before instructing Mailwasher to delete it off the server, hoping by bouncing a couple hundred megs back at them I can overload their mail account. :)

Wanted: CHICKEN COOP ! - $30 (clinton)

3E13K93L75G55Fd5Jfd3i8affc60a4e8417ad.jpg
looking for a chicken coop to hold anywhere between 5-15 egg layers. we will have them fenced in our back yard, but need to keep the foxes away at night! looking to pay as little as possible... please email me with photos!

thank you.

I would like one too... anyone else want a huge coop for only $30?? Maybe they will even deliver it for free!!

Back
Top Bottom