Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

OK, this one is about to make me vomit:

Chicks going Fast! (Four Lakes)
3E83L23H45Ie5Kf5J7d5rccb88beb041d12ac.jpg

Spring is here and so are the babies. Get started on your flocks or expand an existing with some new chicks hatched from my own free range eggs. $2.00 - $3.00 each depending on age. Add some color and fun with my cross-bred straight run chicks! When the feed stores sell out of birds, I'm still on the job. Over 60 wonderful energetic chicks to choose from. Please let me know if you might have any questions. Thanks for looking!

Key words: Buff Orphington, Barred Rock, Copper Moran, Black Austrolorp, Rhode Island Red, Silver Laced Wyondotte, Gold Laced Wyondotte, Auracana.
Oh my gosh. That is more than disgusting.

I will admit I'm dense, but just what is so disgusting? This is a picture of chicks just out of the shell. What am I missing?

Cat: Free to a Good Home (Gilbert, PA)

3K13Fb3I25Nb5Gb5Mfd4bd0f7e08e4bfc1b3a.jpg

Free cat. My mom won't let me keep it.

First come, first served.
Some of our neighbors kids had two little kitties they found and took home. Their mom said no way!!! They took them and raised them in a culvert next to their house. I would have died laughing even harder if they had put them on craigslist like this since they were such cute kitties. Black with two white stripes on the back.

I will admit I'm dense, but just what is so disgusting? This is a picture of chicks just out of the shell. What am I missing?
The incubator they're in, is very dirty. I've hatched chicks in one just like it and it never looked like that. It looks like they used that incubator more than once and never washed it
hmm.png

The incubator they're in, is very dirty. I've hatched chicks in one just like it and it never looked like that. It looks like they used that incubator more than once and never washed it
hmm.png
I have an incubator like that too and have hatched hundreds of chicks in it over the past 3 years and it is still nice and white and clean as I wash it after every hatch. I can't imagine the bacteria growing in that bator!
sickbyc.gif

OK, this one is about to make me vomit:

Chicks going Fast! (Four Lakes)
3E83L23H45Ie5Kf5J7d5rccb88beb041d12ac.jpg

Spring is here and so are the babies. Get started on your flocks or expand an existing with some new chicks hatched from my own free range eggs. $2.00 - $3.00 each depending on age. Add some color and fun with my cross-bred straight run chicks! When the feed stores sell out of birds, I'm still on the job. Over 60 wonderful energetic chicks to choose from. Please let me know if you might have any questions. Thanks for looking!

Key words: Buff Orphington, Barred Rock, Copper Moran, Black Austrolorp, Rhode Island Red, Silver Laced Wyondotte, Gold Laced Wyondotte, Auracana.

The thing that amazes me is that the seller would actually post a picture like that ~ who would want to buy a chick from him after seeing that picture?

Some of our neighbors kids had two little kitties they found and took home. Their mom said no way!!! They took them and raised them in a culvert next to their house. I would have died laughing even harder if they had put them on craigslist like this since they were such cute kitties. Black with two white stripes on the back.
I would have LOVED to have been able to get my hands on those two kitties. And yes, I do know what they are.

I would have LOVED to have been able to get my hands on those two kitties. And yes, I do know what they are.
lol We did not know about this but we did notice a lot of skunky smell. Problem is the culvert was under a road that had heavy traffic but only at certain times. Probably scary for kitties.

Back
Top Bottom