Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

I think California is now trying to require it be grown strictly by the operators of the dispensaries; I don't know about the lock and key part.
the Minnesota medical marijuana bill if passed will. it will have to be an indoor self contained grow room that can be locked.

It may cost more to initially set up indoors but you can have a perpetual harvest versus one outdoor season.

It's not only the initial cost, there is a continued building overhead, heating/cooling and lighting cost that never goes away that will always make it cost prohibitive if there is outdoor growing competition...

There are places in the US where you can grow a 'weed' like this outside all year round, and you can extend that year round growing to many other places if you grow in an outdoor hot house or cold box still using the natural light... A state like Florida could bring in billions if they chose to legalize outdoor growing...

It's not only the initial cost, there is a continued building overhead, heating/cooling and lighting cost that never goes away that will always make it cost prohibitive if there is outdoor growing competition...

There are places in the US where you can grow a 'weed' like this outside all year round, and you can extend that year round growing to many other places if you grow in an outdoor hot house or cold box still using the natural light... A state like Florida could bring in billions if they chose to legalize outdoor growing...
with the amount of light manipulation needed to grow and flower perpetually outdoor you would need help, than you have to start paying others for labor. adding another variable. using natural light it will grow but it wont perpetually flower, it will flower only once. you would have to cover the plants at a certain time everyday and trick them into flowering.

Personally I agree that they should grow indoor I was just stating a sad fact its not going anywhere. IUf it wasnt for prohibition we wouldnt even have indoor growing.

our local craigslist is always full of politics/ cannabis rants - http://joplin.craigslist.org/pol/4560676293.html

http://joplin.en.craigslist.org/pol/4535114192.html

Last edited:
with the amount of light manipulation needed to grow and flower perpetually outdoor you would need help, than you have to start paying others for labor. adding another variable.  using natural light it will grow but it wont perpetually flower, it will flower only once. you would have to cover the plants at a certain time everyday and trick them into flowering. 

Personally I agree that they should grow indoor I was just stating a sad fact its not going anywhere. IUf it wasnt for prohibition we wouldnt even have indoor growing.

our local craigslist is always full of politics/ cannabis rants - http://joplin.craigslist.org/pol/4560676293.html

http://joplin.en.craigslist.org/pol/4535114192.html
can you please copy and paste the funny parts? After a period of time, Craigslist breaks the links.

one rant about a representative. from the c list --- According to him Missouri Representative Bill Lant " my District survey shows 89% disapproval. "

I call ********. I asked him about the survey and he could not present the numbers, I believe it is completely fabricated. when questioned he atacked me saying "are you as dumb as you appear" and "Get a job and get off dope!" quoted word for word.

not so much funny well maybe a little. just an example of ridiculous craigslist ranting that will get you nowhere

I asked him about the survey and he could not present the numbers, I believe it is completely fabricated.

Surveys are almost always biased, and in many cases totally fabricated or manipulated to fit the predetermined conclusion...

For example if you want to get a disapproval rating like this, just limit your survey to supporters of his/her opponent or limit the survey to your friends and family that you know share similar beliefs...

Surveys are almost always biased, and in many cases totally fabricated or manipulated to fit the predetermined conclusion...

For example if you want to get a disapproval rating like this, just limit your survey to supporters of his/her opponent or limit the survey to your friends and family that you know share similar beliefs...
Yea, the Atlanta Journal has been running with a survey done my Bloomberg that said 90% or Georgians disprove of Georgia's new gun law. They went on an on about it for weeks. Problem was that on the right side of the page they asked if you approve of the new law. That poll was showing 95% approval... Screenshots of that were passed around for a while...

If you survey people in a parking lot of a football stadium odds are most like football....

He and his anti-gun organizations are quite the tools and they are incredibly deceptive and tricky... Some of their surveys are beyond absurd and come to conclusions that flat out lies, sadly it sells to much of the public just the same...
Yep... He is bad about playing word games too. He will talk about gun deaths an not murder rates. That is so he can filter out non gun murders in other countries to make people think it is safer there. It also lets him add in self defense shooting an criminals shot by Police so it looks more dangerous here.

Then there is the school shooting numbers he released that counted any shooting within a mile of a school an also counted gang shootings no where near a school if the kids were school aged...

I thought this was funny.

Need help naming my business

I am starting a Pet waste removal business. Also know as Poop Scooping. I will also be cleaning pet cages and cleaning litter boxes. This is for real.
Looking for a great name. Most interested in a name that is very catchy and rememberable. A play on words or a well know phrase that is respelled or replaced with words that sound alike. Ok to use words that are spelled incorrectly and make sense.
15 characters or less.
The person that comes up with a name that I like and choose to use will be compensated $20 via paypal. In the event that two or more people suggest the same name that I use I will pay the one that emailed it too me first. I have been researching and have chosen a name, but want something more catchy.
You will need to research names that have already been used and also names that have already been registed as a .com web name

Back
Top Bottom