Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

I thought this was funny.

Need help naming my business

I am starting a Pet waste removal business. Also know as Poop Scooping. I will also be cleaning pet cages and cleaning litter boxes. This is for real.
Looking for a great name. Most interested in a name that is very catchy and rememberable. A play on words or a well know phrase that is respelled or replaced with words that sound alike. Ok to use words that are spelled incorrectly and make sense.
15 characters or less.
The person that comes up with a name that I like and choose to use will be compensated $20 via paypal. In the event that two or more people suggest the same name that I use I will pay the one that emailed it too me first. I have been researching and have chosen a name, but want something more catchy.
You will need to research names that have already been used and also names that have already been registed as a .com web name​

Sooper Scooper.

I thought something like "Bombs Away" yard cleanup

I like it.
yuckyuck.gif

Better than "Flying Turds."

Last edited:
I thought this was funny.

Need help naming my business

I am starting a Pet waste removal business. Also know as Poop Scooping. I will also be cleaning pet cages and cleaning litter boxes. This is for real.
Looking for a great name. Most interested in a name that is very catchy and rememberable. A play on words or a well know phrase that is respelled or replaced with words that sound alike. Ok to use words that are spelled incorrectly and make sense.
15 characters or less.
The person that comes up with a name that I like and choose to use will be compensated $20 via paypal. In the event that two or more people suggest the same name that I use I will pay the one that emailed it too me first. I have been researching and have chosen a name, but want something more catchy.
You will need to research names that have already been used and also names that have already been registed as a .com web name​
Scat Scat....

Back
Top Bottom