Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

You're welcome. I can't blame the guy too much because he's clueless about the poultry market. Someone just told him something and he thought he could make big money on a quick turn around.

The seller does not have to cross the state line. If the buyer does then both have still committed a federal crime. They only have to prove each party knew or should have known the crime was taking place. The ad clearly states that he not only knows a out of state buyer may cross the state line but is actually asking them too. That is an easy conviction for gun trafficking.

Now the ad could have been legal if he had left out the requirement to cross the state line to pick it up. That would leave the possibility that he would take it to a dealer in the buyers state to do the transfer legally. The wording though makes a clear statement of intent not to follow the law.

Last edited:
I always get the email fishers when i sell stuff.Got 7 the other day all said the same thing.

" Hi . I have appointment with my doctor tomorrow morning, but am free by noon, What is actual time i can meet you at home ? Then what is last price and phone number ? ([email protected]) Thanks

James"

Not craigslist but facebook....

These two places are not in the same state making this ad a federal felony.
Sorry Reb, but I just can't resist......a federal felony? as opposed to, what, a local felony?
tongue.png

Either way, we still can't find ammo for it around here....

Sorry Reb, but I just can't resist......a federal felony? as opposed to, what, a local felony?
tongue.png

Either way, we still can't find ammo for it around here....

You might not be able to get ammo for it, but it sure would hurt if you threw it at someone!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom