Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

Quote:
Sounds like he's playing a practical joke on someone. 'Salty'? Yea, he's setting someone up for some embarrassing phone calls!

http://images.craigslist.org/3k13o53pa5O45T25P0b4headaaa68682e1dea.jpg

Diaper
Cakes - $30 (Norwalk/Des Moines)

Date: 2011-04-17, 11:53AM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Contact me in regards to exactally what theme you want. I can do about anything! Here are pictures of some that I have given as gifts.

Messege me and we can discuss what you would like on it!

I have a Hawkeyes one pre-made for $40.00. Lots of items on it!

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I MUST really be getting old! Now they are selling cakes made of diapers?????!!!!! Color me confused! Are they selling actual cakes or just a basket-full of diapers and stuff?

DUCK TAPE ROSES - $2 (Urbandale, IA)

Date: 2011-04-17, 10:29AM CDT

Here are some DUCK TAPE ROSES, $2.00 each. These are hand made, very attractive and a great conversation piece as they are made entirely out of DUCK TAPE. Buy one, buy a dozen. Just let me know how many you want and what color and I will get them made up. We also have some tie dye ones available which are very unique. All roses are perfect, they don't have to be watered.
http://desmoines.craigslist.org/art/2330355410.html

OK, now I HAVE seen everything. These look like a Red Green handyman special!
lau.gif

You work at an engineering firm and you need a co-signer? Tried asking your family and friends AND your engineer co-workers? If you work there, then I"m sure you can save a few bucks on a few paychecks to add up to $2000.00? I"m just saying...............

i need someone to cosign
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-04-19, 11:13AM CDT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there,

I'm looking for someone to help me take out a loan. I'm willing to compensate for your time and trust in me. I'm lookin to take out 2000 to get a vehicle, but my credit is putting that to a halt.

I work a full time job at an engineering firm so making payments are not an issue. If anyone could help me out with this, you'd be a lifesaver.

Thank you

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2334464379​

I thought this was funny.
big_smile.png

World's UGLIEST rooster for sale - $5 (New Market AL)

Really. He's Ugly. UGH-LEEEEE. We call him Mr. Fugly. He is a one year old, half frizzle black cochin bantam and half game bird. Yeah. Ugly. He's so ugly you could make your $5.00 back in no time charging your friends and neighbors admission to come see this ugly chicken. He's so ugly I'm afraid to try to take a picture for this ad, because he'd probably break my camera. But if you want a picture I will email or text one to you.

He's not mean at all, but he's not tame either. He runs from humans and larger roosters. He's too small to go to the trouble of butchering for the stock pot. So he needs to find a new home.

But wait, there's more!

Act now and we will throw in at no extra charge, TWO of his UGLY offspring. Day old chicks he sired on our purebred Rhode Island Red hen when he broke into the henhouse last month. They are frightening the other chicks in the brooder so they need to go too.

You could have your very own ugly chicken freak show for just $5.00!

http://huntsville.craigslist.org/grd/2334259647.html

I had a diaper cake my sister-in-law made at my baby shower. It is a tiered cake made of diapers the mother can take apart if she wishes and use the diapers. I took mine apart. It has all kinds of goodies made into it. Like mine had bottles, onsies, nose sucker, and pacifiers. They are really cute. It isn't a real cake just one to look like a cake made out of diapers.

Quote:

Here is one I saw today....

I have 12 chicks available for purchase...all are laying hens. They were purchased from Dodge's Agway in Exeter and are very happy and healthy. Since I bought them, they have been on a chick starter food that contains a probiotic yeast culture to keep them healthy, rather than any synthetic additives. They were born around March 9th...
Six are Golden Comets and six are Plymouth Barred Rocks. Both are good layers.

http://nh.craigslist.org/grd/2291752516.html

If they were born March 9th how are they laying? And good layers at that!!!! lol!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom