Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

This is a real ad... I did edit some parts to make if family friendly...
http://madison.craigslist.org/zip/2385212658.html

Sea Star Boat Seats (Cottage Grove, WI)
Date: 2011-05-16, 6:30PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Stylish and affordable these sea star boat seats will certainly improve the quality of your life. With so many uses, who doesn want these high quality boat seats?

You know you want them...some possible uses:

Lawn Ornaments, i mean seriously, they are attractive, and functional. Working on the lawn, getting tired? Pop a squat on these babies, crack open a cold one and take aload of. Guarantee no one will have a set of these in the front yard. These seats certainly wont identifiy your house as the neighborhood drug house or that you and your significant other are swingers ( those are identified by pink flamingos and gazing balls respectively)

Pick up truck bed jump seats. Through them in and away you go redneck! Come on you know these match the rust on your truck. And besides, (edited)"people do things", in a back seat, but think of the memories when you lose it on these "sea star" seats in the bed of a 79 Chevy

Out door toilet. A Little modification and WALA! Instant 4 bathroom home. Modifications to be performed by end user. Toilet paper holder and bowl scrubber not included.

Skin conditioner - Got a rash on the back side? No Problem, plunk down on these and get that butt cleared up.

Skate Board - Again modification required. Some lawn mower wheels and get to shredding.

Fireplace mantle. Tired of the same old same old stag heads and paintings above the fire place? Place these rad seats on there and have endless hours of converations.

Aromatherapy - yepp, pressure washed these studly seats myself just today, and man, lemme tell you they will take whatever odors are in your house now and elminate them fast.

Lady Gaga fashion accesories. Beat her to the punch. No way she is going to have these before you! How you accesorize is up to you!

As you can see this is just the tip of the iceberg. I am certain half of Madison will be beating a path to my door to get these. I should be asking alot of $ for these, but he wife has had her fun with them so its time for them to move on.

So, dont be a "Super Star", or an "All Star" or even a "Grown up Star"

Yep, thats right, I am gonna say it.....be a "Sea Star!"

Quote:
She's 21???? And they want 500??? Uhh. placing an animal that will probably be pushing up daisies in less than 2-3 years you'd probably just be grateful for anyone that will take her that isn't a meat-merchant.

21 really isn't that old actually. My 21 year old does long trail rides, shows, etc. If the horse is in good shape, there is no reason it can't be a valuable riding horse for many years. Heck, I know of a 27 year old Arabian who is used for lessons 6 nights a week and it shown.

Quote:
She's 21???? And they want 500??? Uhh. placing an animal that will probably be pushing up daisies in less than 2-3 years you'd probably just be grateful for anyone that will take her that isn't a meat-merchant.

21 really isn't that old actually. My 21 year old does long trail rides, shows, etc. If the horse is in good shape, there is no reason it can't be a valuable riding horse for many years. Heck, I know of a 27 year old Arabian who is used for lessons 6 nights a week and it shown.

a good, calm, child broke horse, even at that age, is worth 500 dollars, and if in good health can live into it's thirties

What kind of bad pasture manners can this horse possibly have? Is she passing gas too loud in the pasture? What "manners"?
hu.gif

Cremello Mare Must go NOW!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-05-16, 9:21PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cremello Mare must get rid of immediately. Good riding but bad pasture manners and I've had enough! I do not check emails so please call. Make me an offer. First come first serve.

6612_mare.jpg

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests​

Quote:
Awwwww, poor baby. She is a beauty. I hope she goes to a great home.

I didn't know that horses bite.
hide.gif

th.gif
Trust me-horses bite-HARD!
lol.png

For sure. Me and a friend were tacking up horses for a summer camp trail ride. A wenchy mare, aptly-named Razz, turned and bit my friend on the stomach - she had a fist-sized bruise on her tummy for days. She was
somad.gif

Back
Top Bottom