Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

lifted 1986 chevy scottsdale $3500 - $3500 (Madison)
Date: 2011-10-12, 9:43AM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
1986 chevy scottsdale half ton. Auto trans. Rebuilt 305 with edlebrock intake, holley four barrel carb. Comp racing cams and chevy head covers with bowtie on the oil caps. 6 inches of lift. 3 inch body and 3 inch suspension. 31 inch tires with big tread. About 80% left. Has a roll bar with four off roading lights wired up. Dash is cracked which is typical of old age. Interior is nice. Few little rips on drivers side of bench seat. Four wheel drive works has locking hubs. Also has chevy 4x4 center caps with beauty rings on black steelies. After market kenwood stero. Has dual gas tanks and true dual magnaflow exaust. could use touch up on the paint. Looking to sell soon. I recently got injured because of a work related injury. Call 608 221 9101 and ask for cody. Or text 608 520 3834. I need this sold before the weekend.

20 free egg cartons, if you raise chickens/eggs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-10-12, 1:12PM CDT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have 20 styro-egg cartons to give away to someone who raises chickens/eggs. Please, this is only if YOU collect the eggs. They are FREE for the taking.

Now, if you have a dozen eggs too many and need to find a good home for them, we wouldn't turn them down, but the cartons are absolutely free.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2646140499​

Chickens Flock of hens needs home (Troy)

Date: 2011-10-11, 7:48PM EDT

I have seven hens. 3 are 4 month old americans, which will lay blue eggs soon. Others are a Red star 4 years old, and two americanas and a Cocoo maran 2 years old. I want to keep them together, they get along like sisters. $50 to a good home.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: xxxxxxxxxx

I guess it good to know what nationality they are!
ya.gif

My fellow chicken addict shared this with me and I had to post it here.

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/grd/2647063554.html

Here is what the ad says in case the link doesn't work.
Free Rooster
Date: 2011-10-12, 9:32PM MDT

'Army' is a 5 year old rooster-probably a white rock. Huge, ugly and mean but very protective of hens. 'Not friendly' is an understatement, he is not fond of humans. was a sweet chick, hand raised by the kids but then he went to the dark side. Would not recommend around kids.

Silkie or silkies wanted

Date: 2011-10-13, 3:13PM CDT

I am looking to pick up a couple pullet or hen silkies for companions for our lonely silkie rooster, he is young and has no companions that are soft and cuddly like him and the snobby barred rocks wont give him the time of day lol, please help us find him a girlfriend or two

Let me know what you have and how much, I am north of kc an hour and 20 minutes but I will travel for them, no problems.

Quote:
At least they were honest. But I wouldn't get him. Haha.. I think "ugly" is an understatement too!!
lol.png

He might look good all dressed out in a pot of chicken and dumplings tho'!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom