Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

I have a Pomhuahua with a foot fetish lol. Day after I found him I was woken up at 4 or 5 in the morning by him sitting his prissy back end on my face until I woke up. Then he went to my feet & starting rubbing & rubbing & when I started wiggling my toes to see what he would do he started growling, which is his version of the purr. Sure sounds like something dirty though
lol.png
roll.png
. To this day (3 years later) he will still start rubbing his face on your foot & growl if you start moving it
tongue.png
. I love my weird little dog
love.gif
!

I saw a post once in the pets section of my local CL

title said "free"

then in the post there was a picture of a black cat

and all the post said was "cat, contact if you want it"

no phone number, no email link, nothing

I've also seens adds for "Pucking ducks"(pekin), Blanddom chickens (Bantam I'm assuming), because all the add said was "will be small",

OH, and the funniest add EVAR!

"Day old ducklings"

I got some two day old ducklings, bought them yesterday, friendly, healthy, hatched on our property"

????? lol

One I saw the other day:

"Amazon parrot"

I have an Amazon parrot that I no longer want. $500 OBO. Will trade for an XBox 360 or an Ipod.
---
Are you flipping kidding me? So that's what that parrot is worth to you?!

Not so much amusing as it is just plain ridiculous.

...that's actually rather sad
sad.png
amazons are amazingly smart, and form deep bonds...honestly, I think most people who get parrots don't do enough research, and once the novelty wares off, and they realize these birds live forever, off to the wayside they go for a piece of electronic equipment that will be out dated, and disposed of within 6 months to a year
hmm.png

This just makes me mad..one he can't spell Two he is lying! If you notice there are stickers on the backs of some of these cows - one is white which means open, one is yellow which means not tested. Green tags would be 3nd period - This guy is buying cheap cows at the sale barn and then trying to sell them to make a profit. Every Sunday there is an ad like this...same guy I know because his spelling is so bad!

BTW charlie is supposed to be Charolais and his town is Brighton not Brigthon...not to mention bread/bred

http://springfield.craigslist.org/grd/2730147267.html

Last edited:
2 feet tall and growing?????????????? Is this possible????????

Goldlace Cochin chickens GIGANTIC - $15

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-12-10, 9:08AM CST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOLD ONE PAIR OF COCHINS HAVE ONE PAIR LEFT

$30 YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED THEY ARE SPECTACULAR BIRDS

GIGANTIC BIRDS OVER 2 FEET TALL. AND STILL GROWING. FROM SHOW QUALITY CHICKENS ASKING $15 EACH $ 30 PER PAIR, See photos, ask me more questions. These are absolutely spectacular birds due to their huge size and color. Located in LA email me

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests​

Back
Top Bottom