Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

3 barded rocks - $25 (hallam)

Date: 2012-05-29, 3:32PM EDT
Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]

Hi I have 3 bard rock roosters for sale I am asking $25 a piece no higher or lower. If you are interested please contact me at 717-xxx-xxxx my name is Jordan if I do not answer I will get back to you as soon as posable. THANKS

PLEASE call her back and offer her $30 each for her "bard rock roosters"! (Maybe they're worth that much because they read Shakespeare?)

lau.gif

3 barded rocks - $25 (hallam)

Date: 2012-05-29, 3:32PM EDT
Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]

Hi I have 3 bard rock roosters for sale I am asking $25 a piece no higher or lower. If you are interested please contact me at 717-xxx-xxxx my name is Jordan if I do not answer I will get back to you as soon as posable. THANKS

If I was anywhere near the guy with the tire chains, I'd buy them just because of his creativeness, and because of my love for ice cream and bacon. And I don't even have a truck to put them on
gig.gif

RE: HORSE

Date: 2012-05-30, 11:16PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

IS THIS DUDE FOR REALS!!! HOW DO PEOPLE JUST GO ABOUT THERE BUSINESS AND FEED THEMSELVES AND THERE 5 KIDS AND NOT FEED THERE **** ANIMALS!!! HOW CAN YOU EVEN BRING YOURSELF TO POST A PICK OF A HORSE WITH ITS RIBS && BACK BONE SHOWING!!!!! JESUS WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO!!!!! DID WE ALL FORGET ANIMALS CANT TALK! ANIMALS CANT GO OUT AND BUY FOOD OR WATER THEMSELVES FOR THAT MATTER!
REALLLY! DONT BUY A HORSE TO KEEP IT STUCK IN A LITTLE 10X10 AND NOT FEED IT!! PUT A SADDLE ON IT AND TIE ITS NECK UP SO IT CANT SWAT A FLY ON ITS ***! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE UR NECK TUCKED TO UR CHEST! YOU WOULD HAVE A CRAMP !!! GIVE THIS HORSE TO SOMEONE WHO WILL FEED IT OR TAKE IT SOMEWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE IS PEOPLE POSTING ALL DAY LONG ABOUT HELPING PEOPLE AND THERE ANIMALS!!!!

Horse - $1000 (Inland)
American quarter horse with paper 16 hands gelding very good temperament anybody can ride 10 years old $1000 or trade for equal value 9092237944 thanks
PostingID: 3048170378

5L95N75Mb3E43G63Hec5ua075284378161b5e.jpg

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

That's telling them.

Back
Top Bottom