Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

hoping this isn't anyone on our list...

my horse nickers when he's happy to see me... didn't know chickens did too... at least MY chickens don't.
Quote:

Free Rescued Horse (Spencer)

Date: 2012-05-28, 8:03PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Free to good home only - pretty and very sweet bay mare. I thought I had a forever home for her but it fell through. She is healing from a fractured ankle that was never treated, and she is slowly gaining weight. The farrier said it would heal in a year or so and she would be rideable again. I lost all the replies I got the last time I posted her - please email me if you are interested.

5N95F35Md3Fb3L63lcc5s507132e1e08613e2.jpg

The poor horse. I don't see how she could ever be fit to ride.

Free Rescued Horse (Spencer)

Date: 2012-05-28, 8:03PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Free to good home only - pretty and very sweet bay mare. I thought I had a forever home for her but it fell through. She is healing from a fractured ankle that was never treated, and she is slowly gaining weight. The farrier said it would heal in a year or so and she would be rideable again. I lost all the replies I got the last time I posted her - please email me if you are interested.

5N95F35Md3Fb3L63lcc5s507132e1e08613e2.jpg

The poor horse. I don't see how she could ever be fit to ride.
you'd be suprised what they can recover from... sometimes a broken bone will heal, or fuse to it's neighbors, and while it alters their gait, it doesn't seem to cause them pain. hard to know in advance, but I've seen some amazing recoveries, given time and nutrition and care.

just wondering how that horse looks now and if she's looked that way since the date on the photo... 2008?

one can only hope it's because they don't know how to reset their camera date...

you'd be suprised what they can recover from... sometimes a broken bone will heal, or fuse to it's neighbors, and while it alters their gait, it doesn't seem to cause them pain. hard to know in advance, but I've seen some amazing recoveries, given time and nutrition and care.

just wondering how that horse looks now and if she's looked that way since the date on the photo... 2008?

one can only hope it's because they don't know how to reset their camera date...

thumbsup.gif

Dominique Bantam Pair RARE - $50 (xxx)

Date: 2012-04-22, 11:30AM EDT
Reply to: xxx

Dominique Bantam Pair, very rare. The pair looks like a Barred Rock only smaller. Show quality. Please include your phone number in the first email. Thanks.

5W25Ha5Md3Ga3La3J5c4mb5168f6d00121998.jpg

I thought Dominique had rose combs or some other kind of comb - not single. What do you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom