Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

Young roosters 15 weeks - $5 (Monitor)

Date: 2012-06-10, 7:04AM PDT

Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

We have too many roosters! Various breeds, Austraulorps (2), Barred Rocks (2), Red Sexlink (2), and a nice Leghorn. All are 15 weeks old, nice for eating or whatever you like. Take them all and we can negotiate the price. Any serious offers will be considered, once you actually show up with cash.
503-xxxxxxxx

5La5Hd5J43F83L63N5c6ac3d53a968002155c.jpg

$50 seems pretty cheap for a giant mountain lion trap - then again what do you do with it once you have it trapped? Here kitty, kitty. Nice kitty....

Large Coyote/Mountain Lion Trap - $50 (Jamul)

Date: 2012-06-09, 8:23AM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

We are using our dogs for preditor control this year and haven't had any losses so we are pretty sure we don't need this trap anymore.

It's a heavy duty trap and has chainlink all the way around, over and under. It has a back gate so you can enter either side. The bar with the blue ties on it is the release bar. It gets set with a chicken (not a live one), the animal goes in, reaches up and grabs the bait and the door falls. It is weighted with a heavy piece of iron so the door falls very fast and is very heavy.

The truck we used to bring it here is no longer available so you'll have to work out how to get it to your place. If you need exact measurements, please email us. My husband can show you how to set it up.

The price is $50 and CASH ONLY.

[=http://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/...ndiego.craigslist.org/esd/grd/3056002956.html

There must be. I'm at a loss. Only way I can tell is pink or blue, or big comb little comb, or hackels??? Maybe the males have hackles that go with the Sattle? haha I think they were having a hard time. Two tries and neither spelling was correct.

Back
Top Bottom