Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

hu.gif

http://macon.craigslist.org/wan/3079712386.html
At least it is not 15 to 25.

I have never heard of a letter eating sailing guinea pig - Seems exciting!

I'm sailing this guniea pig because I don't always have the free time to take good care of him. He is a really nice pet and he only gets mad when he is hungry! He loves to eat letters! - he comes with his cage and his driking bottle of water. Contact me at (858)888XXXX

5I25P35H93Mc3Jf3N3c6jbf84c3b2db5b15f2.jpg

I have never heard of a letter eating sailing guinea pig - Seems exciting!

I'm sailing this guniea pig because I don't always have the free time to take good care of him. He is a really nice pet and he only gets mad when he is hungry! He loves to eat letters! - he comes with his cage and his driking bottle of water. Contact me at (858)888XXXX

5I25P35H93Mc3Jf3N3c6jbf84c3b2db5b15f2.jpg
no, no, no! she got it all wrong! it's a rowing guinea pig and he loves to eat letters from gieco!
jk
lau.gif

anything free i want it

Date: 2012-06-21, 12:05PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

I want everything free because I am lazy and won't work. I want everything you have and a lot of cash to and I want you to bring it to me right now.thank you and god bless you for being an idiot if you bring me everything you own, Get your friends and families stuff too, I want all of it as well, and you can pick up stuff from strangers on your way, I want their stuff too, HURRY UP I AM WAITING FOR ALL THAT FREE STUFF YOU WILL BRING ME, YOU WILL BRING ME, YOU WILL BRING ME !!! oh and THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS
the craigslist loser

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 3092052545

anything free i want it

Date: 2012-06-21, 12:05PM CDT

Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

I want everything free because I am lazy and won't work. I want everything you have and a lot of cash to and I want you to bring it to me right now.thank you and god bless you for being an idiot if you bring me everything you own, Get your friends and families stuff too, I want all of it as well, and you can pick up stuff from strangers on your way, I want their stuff too, HURRY UP I AM WAITING FOR ALL THAT FREE STUFF YOU WILL BRING ME, YOU WILL BRING ME, YOU WILL BRING ME !!! oh and THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS

the craigslist loser

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 3092052545

Thanks for showing my Craigslist post around.   :thumbsup

LOL. Both you and my neighbor have the exact same ad. :p

I didn't know chickens come in Longhorn. Where can I get some? xD

White longhorn chickens for sale - $6

Date: 2012-06-21, 8:35PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected]

I have 13 white longhorn roosters for sale along with 2 mixed roosters, these birds are about 4 months old and are really nice. Is you want multiple birds I can give you a better price. Can email more pics if needed.

http://littlerock.craigslist.org/grd/3093150063.html

Back
Top Bottom