Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

Remember the Heaven's Gate cult?

Date: 2012-07-06, 6:59PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have a recruitment flyer from the Heaven's Gate Cult for sale.

They are the group that was going to meet the passing Hale Bopp comet in 1997.

This was a flyer they passed out to recruit members.

Make offer if interested

Seriously, you can find ANYTHING on Craigslist...

young red roosters - $5

Date: 2012-07-06, 10:45AM CDT

Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have four young roosters that were supposed to be chickens. Would make good pets. Call 901-***-**** I can text pics if needed.
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 3122089178

No contact info?if the poster didn't include a phone number, email, or
other contact info, craigslist can notify them via email.

young red roosters - $5

Date: 2012-07-06, 10:45AM CDT

Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have four young roosters that were supposed to be chickens. Would make good pets. Call 901-***-**** I can text pics if needed.
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 3122089178

No contact info?if the poster didn't include a phone number, email, or
other contact info, craigslist can notify them via email.
I am surprised they can text.

That would be fun to turn into a baja bug.

old.gif

Can someone please help this person? I feel sorry for him. :/

I Need Rooster Help, *PLEASE* (Lafayette)

Date: 2012-07-08, 7:23PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Someone PLEASE help.
I have a 3 1/2 month old Rhode Island Red rooster. He's big. He's gorgeous. He's people friendly and comes when you call him. He follows me around. He rescues me from horrid bugs. I point, he eats them. He's actually pretty cool.
BUT LATELY:
1. He will NOT (EDIT) and his constant crowing is making me want to shoot him. He starts at 4 am and crows until dark.
2. He's very mean to the hens - beats them up, bites their necks and backs and hurts them. I can't stand listening to them scream anymore.
3. He doesn't stay with the hens - he's usually off wandering around by himself, crowing his fool head off, so he's useless for protecting them.
4. They don't follow him or miss him when he isn't around and they don't seem to like him.

All 9 of my chickens are free range, healthy, happy, friendly and spoiled. There's no excuse for him to be such an XXX.

Is there any non-fatal way to shut him up?
Is there any way to make him stop beating up the hens?
THANKS FOR ANY HELP!!!!!

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 3127040610

Here's a classic:

I HAVE A BELOVED ROOSTER, "WHITE CLOUD". I HAVE USED HIM FOR A FEW YEARS FOR DRAMAS, NURSING HOME VISITS, AND BIBLE SCHOOLS. HE LOVES THE ELDERLY, KIDS AND ICE TEA!!! DRINKS RIGHT OUT OF MY CUP. HERE IS THE "HITCH", HE IS SO NICE BUT IS BEING PUSHED AROUND BY MY OTHER ROOSTER, NOW HE IS AFRAID, AND HIDES IN THE CORNER., I CANNOT TAKE IT! SO, RATHER THAN HAVE HIM BEING HARRASSED, LET'S FIND HIM A GREAT HOME. HE IS NOT GOING TO BE YOUR DINNER, BUT YOUR PET, AND HE IS VERY NICE TO THE HENS ( AND TO ME!).

Back
Top Bottom