Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

Thanks to all you flaggers - $1 (E/O B )

Date: 2012-07-10, 8:21PM CDT
Reply to: @sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

thanks to all you flaggers, everytime its delted i repost which means it is always on the first results when searching, so thanks again and much appreciated keep up the good work, and remember keep it up so my business keeps growing
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

COCKTAILS - $100 (SHIPPENSBURG,PA)

Date: 2012-07-12, 10:13AM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Must sell : 2 Very friendly female Cocktails hand tame, all accessories, cage etc... approx. 5 years old. I hate to get rid of them but just dont have time for them with my work schedule anymore .. If interested please contact me need to find them a suitable home as soon as I can .. No reasononable offer refused.

Wanted: 867-5309
Date Listed 12-Jul-12
Price $100.00
Address Dieppe, NB E1A 6T6, Canada
View map
Do you get random calls of men asking for Jenny? Are you tired of seeing your number plastered on walls? Well I'm here to help those who suffer from having the number 867-5309 and I'm willing to pay $100 to change it over to my name.

- 100$ for a phone number, wish I had the number! lol

Last edited:
Is this legal? :idunno

100% Pure Mothers Breastmilk! NOT infant formula! Only $.50 PER OZ!! - $1

Date: 2012-07-12, 8:14AM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

This listing is for mothers who cannot breastfeed due to lack of milk production! My wife is expressing an abundance of milk and my freezer just cannot handle the capacity. A mothers breastmilk is by far THE ULTIMATE food you can feed your baby. NO INFANT FORMULA CAN EVEN COME CLOSE TO THE BENEFIT OF BREASTMILK!! Just ask any pediatrician! Its completely safe!

All of my wifes bloodwork is clean and we have the paperwork to prove it! We Have a very healthy/strong 5 month old to prove it! Wife drink lots of water, takes prenatal vitamins daily, very active, exercise daily, never smoke, never drink. We are currently selling our stock in the freezer for ONLY $.50 an ounce. Which is cheaper than the leading infant formula on the market today. GOTTA GO TO MAKE MORE ROOM! LOCAL SALE ONLY!

Contact me via email with MILK in the subject and any and all details regarding how much milk you want. Thanks and GOD BLESS. and would need to be picked up there, so bring your ice chest. Thanks and God bless, we look forward to helping you and your baby out.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/image/id/7745653/width/600/height/400

even if it was legal eeeeewwwwww....... but I have heard there are agencies that take donated mothers milk for babies with health problems, it works like a blood bank in a sense lots of checks and balances to ensure healthy milk due to the nature of the situation....

Is this legal?
idunno.gif

Quote:
Actually, it is. Check out Breast Milk Classifieds

So I have an ad on CL for some of my Sebastopol geese....clearly spelled out price, age, breed. I get a response from a woman who would love to buy them, so I sent her an email back that we still have some available. Her response...What kind are they? Pilgrim?

*face palm*

Back
Top Bottom