Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

gig.gif

I'm assuming that someone used spell check but then didn't make sure that the correct words were chosen. If CL wasn't "local" I'd think it was written by someone who translated from another language (it reminds me of eBay ads from HongKong):

Chicken coop - $250

Date: 2012-07-19, 6:24AM CDT

I have for sale a chicken coop the house is 3 foot by 3 foot with a with an attached run that is 3 feet by 5 feet. It hasn't text message inbox to make easy outside egg collection. This who will commentate up to 5 or 6 regular size laying hens. I am asking 250 dollars and I also take trades . Please call XXXXX 33968

5Ib5K65F73Ed3Lb3Hac7j17de78e2970b1838.jpg

I have for sale Ate chicken coop or chicken tractor. The dimensions are 4 foot wide 8 feet long. With a nesting box for convenience egg collection. This google hold up to live chickens. 6 depending on the breed. The bottom is made with all ground contact pressure treated lumber, Assembled using ceramic coated screws. This group can easily be moved around your yard. I am asking 250 dollars or Or best offer. I am also willing to take trades In the form of animals, Sporting equipment, Fishing or hunting supplies, Small trailers or jon boat. Please call XXXXX 33968.

5Lb5N95M23Lf3I43J7c7je833f2178ca51e94.jpg

Last edited:
I'm assuming that someone used spell check but then didn't make sure that the correct words were chosen. If CL wasn't "local" I'd think it was written by someone who translated from another language (it reminds me of eBay ads from HongKing):

Chicken coop - $250

I have for sale a chicken coop the house is 3 foot by 3 foot with a with an attached run that is 3 feet by 5 feet. It hasn't text message inbox to make easy outside egg collection. This who will commentate up to 5 or 6 regular size laying hens. I am asking 250 dollars and I also take trades . Please call XXXXX 33968

I have for sale Ate chicken coop or chicken tractor. The dimensions are 4 foot wide 8 feet long. With a nesting box for convenience egg collection. This google hold up to live chickens. 6 depending on the breed. The bottom is made with all ground contact pressure treated lumber, Assembled using ceramic coated screws. This group can easily be moved around your yard. I am asking 250 dollars or Or best offer. I am also willing to take trades In the form of animals, Sporting equipment, Fishing or hunting supplies, Small trailers or jon boat. Please call XXXXX 33968.
reads like what my voice-to-text translation does on my phone... apparently I say some cRaZy nonsensical things!
gig.gif

Last edited:
I'm assuming that someone used spell check but then didn't make sure that the correct words were chosen. If CL wasn't "local" I'd think it was written by someone who translated from another language (it reminds me of eBay ads from HongKing):

Chicken coop - $250

5Ib5K65F73Ed3Lb3Hac7j17de78e2970b1838.jpg

5Lb5N95M23Lf3I43J7c7je833f2178ca51e94.jpg

Reminds me of this video... And may be a case of voice to text translation, like zzGypsy said. That stuff can produce some super crazy nonsense!

Great thread!!!
Here is my all time fav. Too funny.
Unfortunately the ad too small to read so click on the image:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom