Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

I would never eat food that a total strange cooked. You have no idea what kind of nasty people there are out there...
sickbyc.gif

I'm not going to waste my "breathe" arguing with you both. I enjoy this thread very much and would hate to see it get shut down. In the future I will refrain from posting comments on a thread like this, as I now realize I should have not posted here today. This thread was meant to be an exchange of funny Craigslist adds, and I have taken away from that. For that I apologize.

Please don't take offense to my question. I have a girl at work that feels the same way, and I just don't get it. She doesn't like potlucks. She won't eat anything that someone else cooks, but she eats at restaurants and buys prepared stuff from delis and bakeries. I've seen a lot more disgusting commercial kitchens than I've seen disgusting home kitchens. That's my only point.

Personally, I thought the idea was kind of good, and it wouldn't be total strangers, it would be a group of friends -- or it would be after you did it a couple times. I love potlucks.

Please don't take offense to my question.  I have a girl at work that feels the same way, and I just don't get it. She doesn't like potlucks. She won't eat anything that someone else cooks, but she eats at restaurants and buys prepared stuff from delis and bakeries. I've seen a lot more disgusting commercial kitchens than I've seen disgusting home kitchens.  That's my only point.

Personally, I thought the idea was kind of good, and it wouldn't be total strangers, it would be a group of friends -- or it would be after you did it a couple times. I love potlucks.

:thumbsup

Here is the future of America....a student at UCSB

Wonder if mom and dad know they will be paying for a new balcony and structural damages.

(I heard about another set of guys that thought cutting a hole between two apartments and adding a skate board ramp was a good thing)

Need Topsoil (Isla Vista)

Date: 2012-10-16, 2:45PM PDT

Reply to this post [Errors when replying to ads?]

Need a decent amount of topsoil for a landscaping project on our balcony. From what I gathered a lot of people are trying to give away top soil for free and some are willing to deliver. Understand that I will not pay for soil, so if you want me to buy it please do not respond. Im looking for free topsoil. If you can deliver that would be optimal, however depending on your location we may or may not be able to pick it up. Please call or text at 510 XXX-XXXX and my name is CXXXX. Thank you!

Evil toe eating purr monster ISO exorcist (West baltimore )

Date: 2012-10-16, 4:31PM EDT
Reply to this post [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

This cat was found outside with his two sisters. Originally I had assumed they were from a feral colony and I was "rescuing" them. Come to find out their mother had left the kittens there in the hopes someone would take them away. These cats are hellspawn and bent on world domination.

If you like sleep, this is not the cat for you. If you like eating in peace, this is not the cat for you. If you EVER go on a computer, phone, or tablet device to do things that a cat cannot do, he is not for you. Speaking of which, he does not know he is a cat. He thinks he is people. I have told him he is not people, but all he does is sit there and glare at me. **** cat! I know you understand me! You are cat, not people!

He is a door-runner. Meaning he thinks every time you open a door you have done so to pay homage to his divine cat-people ness. He immediately makes a break for it, then by way of thanking you, hovers JUST out of reach. He does come when called, though. Little ******* is JUST obedient enough to be a "good cat", but don't buy the act!! This cat is pure evil and he will steal your heart(more value than your soul to a cat).

He is cute. Cute enough to manipulate people into doing his bidding. He is cute enough to avoid scoldings for things he KNOWS he shouldn't have done. Like nibbling on exposed toes in the middle of the night. Or squirming under the blankets to nibble not-so-exposed toes.

This cat thinks he is better than all other cats ever. He allows other cats to exist near him and worship him. Dogs he also allows to dote on him. Children are another type of minion he allows to bask in his glory.

He thinks that by doing his business in a box filled with sand that he is punishing me. (SSSHHHH, don't tell him using the "cat box" is a good thing!!) I have managed to convince him that the wet stinky stuff in a can is far too good for me to eat and thus is perfect for a divine being such as him.

PLEASE, if you have a hole in your life that needs a new semi deity, COME GET THIS CAT!! His feline hypnosis nearly has me brainwashed into becoming his loving servant for life.

This creature has a few conditions that must be met before he will consent to a new servant.
He does NOT want to be ritualistically mutilated. He prefers to keep his talons intact so he is not one of those snakes without venom, you know, a belt.
He does want to have his dirty "boy parts" removed so he does not have the temptation to sully himself on a lesser creature(a female cat.)
He asks that a small monetary donation be either given to me or to BARCS in his name.

I have to go now, before he sees what I am doing! (his sister is also seeking a new home, maybe they could go together?)

3Fc3Mc3Nd5Ge5E25K7cag93028905c87715ee.jpg

Back
Top Bottom