Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

The things people do on craigslist...... I called the other day about some goats. I

Me: "Hi, I am calling about the goats you have for sale"
Seller: "My what?"
Me: "Goats."
Seller: "Oh, right. The goats."
Me: "Do you have any does for sale?"
Seller: "That's a girl, right? Then Yeah, I have three."

These people should not be allowed to have animals!!!
barnie.gif

Hey if they learned enough to care for them properly who cares if they don't know the proper term for the male or female variety. perhaps their spouse was the one in charge of the live stock and they knew enough to say yes we have three girls because they just knew which was which and where the feed was in case the caretaker was sick or was away for work for a few days. I haven't the foggiest on how to properly use many farm machines I know what they are called asked a friend today some "stupid questions" because I knew he would give me a straight answer without giving me grief about it. Got the answers I needed and learned I was more ignorent than I thought I was. At least I was set straight about what I didn't know about.

Pregnant Female Great Pyrenees (se okie)

Date: 2012-11-01, 7:14PM CDT

2 years old. She will give birth at the end of December, 1000 Bucks. 2 year old, Monster Male, 1000 Bucks. Both speak English, eat coyotes, and love kids.

& 12 week old Female 100 bucks.

No Buy - No Email

I guess if they can speak English, they are worth $1000 each.
That depends. Do they speak British English or American English?

Pregnant Female Great Pyrenees (se okie)

Date: 2012-11-01, 7:14PM CDT
Reply to this post

2 years old. She will give birth at the end of December, 1000 Bucks. 2 year old, Monster Male, 1000 Bucks. Both speak English, eat coyotes, and love kids.

& 12 week old Female 100 bucks.

No Buy - No Email

I guess if they can speak English, they are worth $1000 each.
It probably means they are trained to English commands instead of, say, Spanish or Italian or something.

Last edited:
Okay... I can't stand when people type in all caps and use text talk like "ur" in ads!

CHICKEN COOPS NAME UR PRICE (---)

Date: 2012-10-31, 6:50PM EDT
xxx[Errors when replying to ads?]

COLD WEATHER IS HERE PROTECT UR CHICKENS. TRYING SOMETHING NEW TELL ME WHAT U CAN AFFORD TO PAY FOR THE COOP. COOPS RETAIL IS 595. I HAVE 2 COOPS I JUST FINISHED BUILDING. THEY R 45in WIDE 57 in DEEP. HOLD UPTO 8 CHICKENS. ALL COOPS R 2X3 CONSTRUCTED HAND BUILT. 30 YR SHINGLED ROOF, EXTERIOR TREATED BARN PLYWOOD, COOP HAS SEPERATE LIFT UP TO FOR EASY ACCESS TO NESTING BOXES ROOSTING BAR. I AM A CHICKEN OWNER MYSELF TRYING TO HELP MY FELLOW CHICKEN OWNERS. I TRY TO HELP EVERYONE INTERESTED EMAIL R CALL ME 555-555-5555

I don't remember if I already posted this - If I did, whoops, but this person might need an attitude adjustment... I mean, after all, he must have been illegally keeping chickens (not that none of us do that
hide.gif
). But I really would hate to do business with a person like this! I feel bad for Peter's neighbors...

Big Chicken Coop, NICE - $250 (--------)

Date: 2012-10-18, 9:14AM EDT
xxxxxxxxx [Errors when replying to ads?]

This coop was built to last a Long time,
It needs a new home,
I live in ---- on 1/3rd Acre and had about 12 Hens until some neighbor called animal control and complained and they said BIG fines unless I got the birds off MY property,
So the coop is still there and now it need a new home,
It is 4X8 and about 7' high,
Full size side door,
Egg door on back,
Several nesting boxes in back,
Front small bird door and a retractable ramp in the bottom to allow the birds walking access to the coop.
It is HEAVY,, But will fit into a full size pick up bed no sweat.
Come and look this weekend as I will be away for two weeks come the 22nd.
I think $250 is a GREAT deal and when you see it you will agree,
Please include your Phone # and I will call you.
I can be reached at
555-555-5555
I am available pretty much any time between Thursday the18th at 4pm till Sunday the 21st at 10pm.
Come and get it and give your chickens a great winter home,
Notice the roof is big, So even when it snows, They have a clear space to go.
Peter

3K53L13H95L75H95M9cai8975ca0108e01020.jpg

I don't remember if I already posted this - If I did, whoops, but this person might need an attitude adjustment... I mean, after all, he must have been illegally keeping chickens (not that none of us do that
hide.gif
). But I really would hate to do business with a person like this! I feel bad for Peter's neighbors...

Big Chicken Coop, NICE - $250 (--------)

Date: 2012-10-18, 9:14AM EDT
xxxxxxxxx [Errors when replying to ads?]

This coop was built to last a Long time,
It needs a new home,
I live in ---- on 1/3rd Acre and had about 12 Hens until some neighbor called animal control and complained and they said BIG fines unless I got the birds off MY property,
So the coop is still there and now it need a new home,
It is 4X8 and about 7' high,
Full size side door,
Egg door on back,
Several nesting boxes in back,
Front small bird door and a retractable ramp in the bottom to allow the birds walking access to the coop.
It is HEAVY,, But will fit into a full size pick up bed no sweat.
Come and look this weekend as I will be away for two weeks come the 22nd.
I think $250 is a GREAT deal and when you see it you will agree,
Please include your Phone # and I will call you.
I can be reached at
555-555-5555
I am available pretty much any time between Thursday the18th at 4pm till Sunday the 21st at 10pm.
Come and get it and give your chickens a great winter home,
Notice the roof is big, So even when it snows, They have a clear space to go.
Peter

3K53L13H95L75H95M9cai8975ca0108e01020.jpg
I sound like that on CL.
hide.gif

Okay... I can't stand when people type in all caps and use text talk like "ur" in ads!

CHICKEN COOPS NAME UR PRICE (---)

[rule]Date: 2012-10-31, 6:50PM EDT xxx[SUP][Errors when replying to ads?][/SUP] [rule] COLD WEATHER IS HERE PROTECT UR CHICKENS. TRYING SOMETHING NEW TELL ME WHAT U CAN AFFORD TO PAY FOR THE COOP. COOPS RETAIL IS 595. I HAVE 2 COOPS I JUST FINISHED BUILDING. THEY R 45in WIDE 57 in DEEP. HOLD UPTO 8 CHICKENS. ALL COOPS R 2X3 CONSTRUCTED HAND BUILT. 30 YR SHINGLED ROOF, EXTERIOR TREATED BARN PLYWOOD, COOP HAS SEPERATE LIFT UP TO FOR EASY ACCESS TO NESTING BOXES ROOSTING BAR. I AM A CHICKEN OWNER MYSELF TRYING TO HELP MY FELLOW CHICKEN OWNERS. I TRY TO HELP EVERYONE INTERESTED EMAIL R CALL ME 555-555-5555
I can't either. I won't even try to read stuff like this any more. I see he has coops and after "PROTECT UR" I stopped reading.

Back
Top Bottom