Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

I don't think the problem is lack of demand. It boils down to overpaid brass and poor management. Lots of really poor management.
X2
somad.gif

this one is not too bad but, you spell Marans with an "s" always- this is from a local breeder that is supposed to be the standard... not so much to me

Black Copper Maran - $20 (Gate City, Va.)

Date: 2012-11-25, 7:43PM EST
Reply to this post [email protected][Errors when replying to ads?]

I have a young black copper maran rooster for sale. He is full of colors and is ready for his own flock. $20.00. 423-two nine two- 3094

--- this one is just confusing.. I don't know if they know what they are trying to say
game chickens for sale (tri cities )

Date: 2012-11-25, 7:41PM EST

Thinking of selling out would like to sell all for one money.100 plus cocks and stags and about that many hens and pullets.Hatch , Claret, Kelso, Grey's, Sweater, Roundheads.Sell with or without pens or barrels

Really..... do you really think if someone is going to eat them they are going to tell you??
Baby Bunnies! - $20 (Hamblen County)

Date: 2012-11-25, 3:41PM EST
I have three baby bunnies that were born on 10-16 and will be ready to go in a couple of weeks. They are white with a few grey spots and red eyes. Email me for pics.

*These are NOT going to be sold for food! DO NOT reply if that is your intent!*

Keep me in mind if you want bunnies in the future. I have two more that are about to have bunnies next month!

Speaking of chicken for sale, I was asked to leave my phone number to the seller so he can call once a while to check on the chickens making sure I don't butch them for Food. I didn't buy his chickens. His ad was up for while, not sure if anyone actually bought them. I have chickens for pet, but I won't be that ridiculous.

this one is not too bad but, you spell Marans with an "s" always- this is from a local breeder that is supposed to be the standard... not so much to me

Black Copper Maran - $20 (Gate City, Va.)

Date: 2012-11-25, 7:43PM EST

I have a young black copper maran rooster for sale. He is full of colors and is ready for his own flock. $20.00. 423-two nine two- 3094

--- this one is just confusing.. I don't know if they know what they are trying to say
game chickens for sale (tri cities )

Date: 2012-11-25, 7:41PM EST

Thinking of selling out would like to sell all for one money.100 plus cocks and stags and about that many hens and pullets.Hatch , Claret, Kelso, Grey's, Sweater, Roundheads.Sell with or without pens or barrels

Really..... do you really think if someone is going to eat them they are going to tell you??
Baby Bunnies! - $20 (Hamblen County)

Date: 2012-11-25, 3:41PM EST
I have three baby bunnies that were born on 10-16 and will be ready to go in a couple of weeks. They are white with a few grey spots and red eyes. Email me for pics.

*These are NOT going to be sold for food! DO NOT reply if that is your intent!*

Keep me in mind if you want bunnies in the future. I have two more that are about to have bunnies next month!
They know exactly what they are trying to sell. Those are different varieties of Gamefowl. The males MUST be kept separate because they will fight and kill each other. They are often tethered to small barrels as their shelter. http://www.gamerooster.com/programs/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/404/size/big

I got that part it was the cost and the quantity that was all mixed together. Had a grandfather in Ky that fought chickens.

They want to sell all of them, and they didn't say any price. It's clear that if you only want a few the price wouldn't be the same per bird then someone that wants to buy all of them. I would say they don't want to be bothered selling a few at a time.

pop.gif

Back
Top Bottom