OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Good luck with colic.

My 10 year old finished up Highland Co fair with this:

Sorry. Had to brag on her. Her first year of poultry and I swear I read the brown Co fair a few posts back. :)
i mentioned the BCF. said my horse was trying to play hookie from it

i mentioned the BCF. said my horse was trying to play hookie from it

Good luck at the fair! Have a heart to heart with him and drag him by the halter! You've still got a week to go. He doesn't sound to bad. But it's been a long 15 years since I've had horses. Maybe I'll see you there! I love the fairs. (food) ;) I didn't realize there was more fairs after Highland County. Yay!

And I have a bit of good news, too. Remember how I've been waiting and waiting for my coronations to lay? Well...

Yeah. I have no idea which hens or how many hens, or how old these are... but at least now I know where they hide them, lol!

woot.gif
all but one of my hens have stopped laying. They lay for a few weeks, then stop for a few weeks. I would love to stumble upon a hidden cache!

Hooray! Finally some good news! Great pile o'eggs, cluckitall! Like a little treasure trove
ya.gif
And congratulations on that ribbon, Meanstreak...brag all ya want, we love to hear it!!

Minihorse, have you tried taking Buck for a trailer ride? My horses ALWAYS poop in the trailer and I saved myself some Vet bills from OSU just by taking them down the road in their "taxi"...prayers that all goes well for the poor boy...

Silkie chickies hatching in the 'bator...WOO-HOO!!!
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom