OHIO TRADERS!!!

Pics
I'm in south central Ohio, scoito county. I'm looking for marans and araucanas. Want deep chocolate, blue, green, and pink eggs. Thanks.

Good morning fellow Ohioians! We got our chickens, 5 barred rock & 1 Rhode island red pullets. I was wondering if anyone has any chicken wire, the small squared hardware mesh, a chicken coop, etc. they no longer need? I do machine embroidery & leather work, and would be thrilled to trade, if possible! We're going to use a large dog pen for our pen/coop.

I don't seem to be getting the notice when someone replies, so if you have anything please contact me.

Thank you so much!
Terry

Evening all! I'm from NE ohio, near wooster. Just getting starting to get serious with my chickens and looking for some help here in ohio. I'm looking to expand my flock a little and am lookin for 5 speckled Sussex hens and a rooster to raise and breed. I would prefer to buy directly because I don't want to mail order due to the obvious risk of death during transit. Any help or info would be great. Thanks

Evening all! I'm from NE ohio, near wooster. Just getting starting to get serious with my chickens and looking for some help here in ohio. I'm looking to expand my flock a little and am lookin for 5 speckled Sussex hens and a rooster to raise and breed. I would prefer to buy directly because I don't want to mail order due to the obvious risk of death during transit. Any help or info would be great. Thanks

OMG I'm 12 miles west of Wooster. Just off st. rt. 95. Where are you? You can run over to Meyers Hatchery in Ashalnd. Google it! If picked up in person it should be a lot better.

Would love to meet and talk chickens. I'm into horses and goats too. The Hubby isn't so guess I'm in it alone. Although he helps now & then.

Terry

I am in N.W. Ohio between Bowling Green and Findlay. I am looking for some Narraganset Turkeys for my grandsons 4-H project this year. I have an assortment of laying hens and bantams here along with a pair of Khaki Campbell ducks.

HI I'm in SE ohio, Jamestown area. I'm looking for a larger incubator at a good price. Was selling eggs but this county is ridiculous and you can't do anything but lose money selling eggs so I'm switching over to birds, finding out its a lot more lucrative anyway.

Looking also for black australoup, Copper maran, White plymouth rock, Silver appleyard (duck), Welsh harliquin ( also duck) Saxony duck, local hatching eggs, buying shipped eggs is getting tiresome due to the low hatch rates and people's lack of packing skills. Might consider chicks or adults for thje right price. If anybody has a cornish rooster or hatching eggs I'm interested in those too

Hello I am in Mansfield and I am looking for a good home for one of my splash Wilkie Roos. I got him as a chick and him and his brother ended up well boys lol his name is spicey

I have a great Delaware roo up for grabs! I live in findlay but am willing to make a trip to hand him off!! Please let me know ASAP!!!

Back
Top Bottom