OHIO TRADERS!!!

Pics
Who all is going to lucasville next month? We have a booth set up, and might take some quality polish to sell. We will also set up in chillicothe.

Anyone happen to have a registered quality nigerian dwarf doeling or doe? We need a companion for our doeling when we pick her up.

Who all is going to lucasville next month? We have a booth set up, and might take some quality polish to sell. We will also set up in chillicothe.

Anyone happen to have a registered quality nigerian dwarf doeling or doe? We need a companion for our doeling when we pick her up.

Hi PoultryQueen! Ugh, I'd love to see (cough..buy) your polish! I'd planned on going, and haven't missed one for years, but coincidentally that's the same weekend as my DH's BMT graduation in Texas, and I'll be driving down there to see him. I'll definitely be going to Chillicothe, though. Hope to see you there.

Hi all, I'm out of Findlay and I'm just looking around for some reputable American game or old English game standard size breeders. I'll probably not actually get any game birds for a while until I can make room in my coop for them.

Hi everyone I am looking for someone interested in MY pilgram geese. I don't want to get rid of them but need to due to family reasons. They are all show quality and I have the ribbons and plaques to prove it. Also they are proven breeders a great mothers. I am planning on going to ohio nationals this November and can meet up with someone there. If I don't sell them before then or they will have to be sent to slaughter.. They are a great breed and have many uses. Anyone interested??? Do you think I'll be able to get rid of them at Nationas otherwise??

Hi everyone I am looking for someone interested in MY pilgram geese. I don't want to get rid of them but need to due to family reasons. They are all show quality and I have the ribbons and plaques to prove it. Also they are proven breeders a great mothers. I am planning on going to ohio nationals this November and can meet up with someone there. If I don't sell them before then or they will have to be sent to slaughter.. They are a great breed and have many uses. Anyone interested??? Do you think I'll be able to get rid of them at Nationas otherwise??

awws. If you dont sell them by ohio national, I will be going.... I dont want them to be sent to slaughter! But we have no where but a duck pen on a pond to put them.

Back
Top Bottom