OHIO TRADERS!!!

Pics
Sunshine0235 are you selling as a group or would you be willing to sell one female? Do you have any others you would like to sell in the next few months?
I would like to start with 5 initially, next year build a larger coop. I can get an Ameraucana & Buff Orpinton from Mt. Healthy. I'd still like a Speckled Sussex and a Silkie or Sultan for fun. I guess I'm a little out of season as Mt Healthy & Meyer are sold out for the others.
I can sell singles, as long as you have something that can be its buddy age wise. Right now I also have some sultans for sale, still cant tell 100% on gender, but can definately pick out males from females. They are 8ish weeks old. I have some gold laced brahma for sale also, the two with better lacing are looking like cockerels, and the one with little to no lacing looks like a pullet.

I might have some speckled sussex available in a couple of months. I had two of those hatch, and im wanting a male, so if they are both pullets they will be up for sale, but way too early on those.

My. Healthy does not sell true ameraucana. They are easter eggers.

Anyhows. Anticipation is killing me! Eggs hatching today and we just lost one that pipped yesterday but nothing more. I didn't want to risk everything else so I left it. It pipped on the wrong end and was sticky! Ugh. Poor little guy. I wing sexed it though and believe it was male. Another chick did hatch and its hock is dislocated. It made me worried for the others... But now we have lots of pips popping up and we realized that those eggs were due today. Whew. Thought we lost them all.

Hi all!
I'm in pickaway county. New Holland/Williamsport area. I'm in need of a couple more bantam pullets to keep my partridge wyandotte bantam cockerel busy. I'm not a huge fan of silkies but would consider just about any NPIP clean girls.

I need these guys gone, Im going to just brahma and polish, with a pair of silkies, so i need these out of here

1 Gold laced brahma, cockerel, Dan Powell Lines, 11 weeks old, $5
2 dominique chicks, $8 for the pair, 3.5 weeks old straight run (think its one boy and one girl)
3 black copper maran chicks, super dark egg layers, $12 for the trio, 3.5 weeks old straight run(think its 2 females and one male)

Located in Lebanon Ohio, local pick up only. Please PM me if interested, or for pictures if you are seriously interested.

I have 2 cochin chicks for trade
both are roos,
super sweet no kill home please C:
I live sorta near cleveland, and I will not ship them.
One is a frizzle, while the other is a black cochin.
both are black.

Anyone have Silkie hens Near Cleveland, Akron, Or Toledo? I really would like hens as we got all rooster Cochins, and one Silkie roo ( we only got one Silkie this year ) so I would like hens,

Back
Top Bottom