***OKIES in the BYC III ***

LOL @ traps instead of tarps!
lau.gif

I may try to make the Coweta sale if nothing comes up between now & then. Nothing on the calendar at this point.

Now that is a Freudian slip if I ever saw one!!!!
lau.gif
Bwhahaha

off topic, does anyone have a black cat? i have a client that wants this portrait done, but the pic is less than ideal- i just need a pic of one in a similar pose???

Check on google images. Type in Black cat sitting and you will find a plethora to choose from.

They will move to the hatcher on the 10th, so should be hatched and ready by the 12-13 th.

The new job is absolutley great, just very long days and schedule. currntly working 5 12s and an occasional 6th day each week 5 am to 5 pm so a bit of an adjustment period getting up and going at 3, out the door at 4 and home at 6. But I figure I will adjust quickly.

Congrats on the new job, sorry you are having to work so many dang hours. That really sucks!

I hate raccoons! A coon will carry a chicken up and out of the pen to eat it. They also leave the bones, inners and legs. The thing is, they usually don't prowl during daylight hours unless they're really hungry. But then again, if they're feeding their young . . . . .
he.gif
. This time of year that could be too. They would also be more bold in town, being used to being near people, than if they were out in the country. It wouldn't take long for a hungry momma and a bunch of half grown, hungry coons to finish one off. Did I mention, I hate raccoons!

Raccoons suck!!! Oh and opossums suck, just as bad. Hate them both!!!

okay, someone want to fill me in on these showgirls I keep hearing about cause I'm beyond curious now
pop.gif

BWF - I PMed ya

Hey everyone!

Just me and the kids today and for the next 365 days...

Its over cast here in our neck of the woods... yall chick pics are driving me batty ... and all this talk about POOPS... sniff sniff..

Sorry to hear Jason is going to be deployed so quickly after you all moved. You would have thought they would have let you guys stay here until he came back from his tour.
smack.gif

Thanks.

I'm looking for Ameraucanas. Really would like some blues or blacks.

Ameraucanas are real popular around here and now blues and blacks are not so uncommon anymore, you should not have trouble finding some. Blanchard auction is this Saturday and they have consistantly had chicks and adults the last few times.

I'm confused, some of those look like items you need, others like items you have.
idunno.gif
gig.gif

yuckyuck.gif

They are on a dirt floor with pine shavings on top. They started in a rubbermaid tub in the house for 2 weeks then last weekend moved to the floor brooder in the feed house. I don't see where the blood is coming from so that is why I figured they were passing it in their poos. I picked them all up and looked them over but couldn't find any injuries.

I have never had any chicks get cocci, sorry. I have heard different opinions of Sulmet & Corrid if you serach BYC lots of people don't like one or the other for some reason. I have Sulmet on hand, since that is what I was able to buy locally. Hope you can get something to treat them tonight or tomorrow. Google Sulmet & Corrid for an image, in Ross Seed they keep it in a locked case. It is probally only $10, but think they have it locked for safety reasons.

My post wouldnt submit when it finally did I got a double post! That is what I get for trying to use the site on my pc & not the ap on my phone.

Last edited:
*** Official POOPS Wish-list ***

Wish List for POOPS
Muesky – (of course I am going to post a want, like everyone doesn’t already know. Hehehe!) LF cochin (hens and roosters), white Ameraucana rooster and blue, black, white or splash hens.

MJGigix - LF cochin rooster

Have List for POOPS
Old Cowboy - 2 1/2 month old Asil stags and pullets. Maybe some 2 1/2 month old Asil bantams, and some Asil, Bantam Asil, NN eggs and a few Lahore pigeons.

*** Okay if you want to include poultry or farm related items to the list , I will add those to the list as well***

Just a reminder if you have anything you want or have to offer please PM me and I will get it on the list.

58 Days to POOPS
thumbsup.gif

As for me and mine, attending POOPS, There will probably be only 5 of us... Me and the kiddos...

We haven't told alot of folks, due to some things that happened last year with things disappearing from our property and such, while the husband was deployed.

But my husband, Doc, is right now in Arizona training to go back to Afghanistan as well.

He has started the retirement process with the Army, but bills still have to be paid. So yes, My husband, is training as a Civilian Contractor, to return to Afghanistan. More than likely reporting there no later than the 1st week in May.

So thus the reason of it just being me and kiddos attending...

If there is anything I can do to help, you know that I will be glad to bring whatever needed... Just let me know. As for wants for POOPS... anything without feathers on the necks, Things that say Put Rack, and things that quack...

Thanks to Mike D. My Top hat Pekin Duck, Barbara Bushnoggin, will have a boyfriend soon... Anyone with any of these hens that are wanting to part with, let me know.
Thanks to Mike D. My Khaki Campbell Ducks will also have a boyfriend soon as well....

Hey Peaches ,prayers go out for you all in hopes that things work out to the good. Tell Doc we will be keeping him in our prayers.

Cowboy,yes they are from a flying loft. The gentleman has them kit box trained. No garauntees as each bird is different as you know but the breeding and traing are certainly there to produce some good birds. I'm keeping males and females apart so they won't go to nesting and have babys about the time I need to bring then to you. There are 14 extra almond males left in the bunch to get rid of,I thought about putting them in a kit ,just to see that many almonds together. If they don't find homes soon I may do that.

Sounds like that Michael D. is still enab bleing!lol. Way to go Mike!lol

Back
Top Bottom