***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone here has any issues with their free range chickens getting on their porch? I have a concrete low profile porch and its open (no fence or railing) so I was wondering if anyone had any ideas how I can keep my chickens from getting on it. I think we all know the reason I would like to keep them off of my porch (output). Also anyone in NE, OK needing any OEGB chicks holler at me I have a bunch.
Wherebouts in NE Oklahoma we talkin!?? Oh and welcome to the forum, don't think i have had the opportunity to do that yet!! Lynn

broom and water hose are the tools we use, the chickens leave a mess but they aren't dying in this heat so i have to do a little more work , has anyone ever got done with work farming ?? no end in site here.
lau.gif

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone here has any issues with their free range chickens getting on their porch? I have a concrete low profile porch and its open (no fence or railing) so I was wondering if anyone had any ideas how I can keep my chickens from getting on it. I think we all know the reason I would like to keep them off of my porch (output). Also anyone in NE, OK needing any OEGB chicks holler at me I have a bunch.
Someone suggsted here or elsewhere that if you keep your dog on the porch he or she will shoo them off for you.

Back
Top Bottom