OKIES WHERE ARE YOU

i dunno what i want yet i really dont care i just want my so to have the experience of raising them from egg to chicken:) the topic on reading rainbow today was all abt eggs and hatching them and he got all excited abt it !!! we live like 1hr or 1hr 1/2 away from okc

Quote:
You might check at Farmer'S Feed Store in Sapulpa. They might connect you with some locals where you can get some eggs. I have never had good luck with eggs I got that were shipped. If you can find some you can pick up, I think you will have better success. Monty

Tell me this isnt a sign lol.....

Went to my inlaws house last night...they live way out in the country so a car pulls up i answer door and its their neighbors briging them fresh eggs...... their grandson has started selling eggs...so i ask if he has any fertile ones he will sell me to hatch ....he said call him when i am ready and he will save me some wooooo hooooo

now i need to find a affordable niceicubator i called atwoods ad they have one for 46 dollars is this abt average price? remember this is my first time at hatching so i have no clue any advice would be appreciated
smile.png

Hey everybody. Hope no one was in that nasty weather last night. I hope the tornado's, hail and high winds missed y'all. Don't know how well my hen house would stand up to 80 mph or worse wind. Everything sure is green though. I am waiting on my hen Belle, today is day 21 on 6 eggs I got from Marys flea market. Hope some are gonna hatch. If not may have to find some day old chicks to give her. Have a Super Sunday.
Cindy

Back
Top Bottom