OMG! My duck has been mutilated!

Which will sometimes mean something with claws, but that's odd unless you've already put the ducks inside the screened porch? It doesn't cancel out raptors, believe me. We've owned Cockatoos. They ate our dining room chairs. Can you at least post a pic of the tear?
There was multiple tears that rendered the door useless. We took down the entire screen because anything could get through.

Guess I'm getting confused. I thought the ducks were outside in the open. What does normal wear and tear on a screen door have to do with your duck being mutilated outside in the grass?

I cannot understand why anyone would get ducklings/ducks or any other domesticated animal and not have a way to keep them safe especially at night. it doesn't take much in the way of wood to make a safe house for your ducks like was mentioned pallets can work as building material At the Lowes closest to us they have stacks of pallets behind their store and I have seen people loading pallets up into their pick up trucks..Add a few widows covered in hardware cloth and a door than can be locked and they are safe. if you cannot do this please find them a home where they can be kept safe. What your doing now by leaving them outside is just giving what ever mutilated the first one more to do the same to. How awful for those poor ducks. @adroit14

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom