Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
CURRENT OFFER:Originally Posted by mnhomestead

Offer:
6 ccl

to bad this is just for chicken related things i have nothing to trade unless you want feed, egg baskets\sacks or ceramics
hmm.png
i would love those leg bars
love.gif
so now i lay my offerings at your pleasure
wink.png
(if you find something you like pm me)

Feed available in 10lb bags
-Game starter (for ducklings, goslings and game birds)
-Chick starter (non-medicated)
-Chick starter (medicated)
-Layer feed (for chickens, crumbled, 16% protein)
-Chick grit (5lb bag)

Egg sacks Great for kids (10inx8in with snap closing overlap top and shoulder strap)
(can be made in any color or mix of colors of the following)
-Black
-Brown (6 shades)
-Purple
-Red
-Pink
-orange
-Green (2 shades)
-Blue (3 shades)
-white

Ceramics (made with red stoneware and with food safe glazes)
- Bowls
- Cups
- Tea sets (comes with 4oz, 8oz)
- Figures (i would need a high resolution pic)
- Money banks (can be made into most common animals)
Colors (for the sake of space we don't include all colors or underglazes)
- white
- eggshell
- blue (3 shades)
- green
- black

I got my call eggs a little while ago. Haven't opened them yet, but I'll set them in the middle of the night.

My swap eggs though have not been sent. I had 3 from the day I offered and those birds haven't laid an egg since. I've kept in contact, but I still feel awful that I haven't gotten them there yet. I see so many things go through here I want to hatch, but after I get this swap sent, never again do I swap if all the eggs can't be sent right afterwards.

I did do some rearranging the past 2 days. Pens are moved, birds in different pens, everyone dusted for the Summer, their monthly vitamin boost and more families crumbles added to the later feed. Hoping this helps. Those first 3 eggs we're laid our first really hit day. I think - it was 104, but it got hotter for a few days up to 110. Been only in the 90a this week, so I'm hoping that triggers some egg laying around here.

Just wanted to let you all know what was going on. I needed more of these darn eggs for me too. I was just very low in brooder space so decided to share. My next option is to threaten to make accompanying dumplings and see if they listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom