Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine on the Ameraucanas!

Offer:
8+ Swedish Flower Hen eggs
8+ Rhodebar eggs (2 unrelated coops)
6+ White Bresse

Just wanted to give an update that 6/10 of the swedish flower hatched today. 9 actually made it to lockdown. 3 internally pipped but never made it out. That's pretty amazing for shipped eggs :) The 6 little ones are just darling and I'm sure I'll be stalking for more :) Thank you again!

I'm glad
1f60a.png
You had a better hatch rate with them than I did! Lol. I have 10 cooking right now hopefully they all hatch!

Just wanted to give an update that 6/10 of the swedish flower hatched today. 9 actually made it to lockdown. 3 internally pipped but never made it out. That's pretty amazing for shipped eggs
smile.png
The 6 little ones are just darling and I'm sure I'll be stalking for more
smile.png
Thank you again!
clap.gif
That's wonderful! Congratulations! I wish I could give an update like that for the Ameraucanas I claimed, but they were never sent.
sad.png

:clap That's wonderful! Congratulations! I wish I could give an update like that for the Ameraucanas I claimed, but they were never sent. :(

That sucks. Sorry to hear that. I always worry about that with swapping. Even with purchasing online you never know how old the eggs are and what not. I love hatching though so usually always get eggs to have in the incubators :) I don't have any pure Ameraucanas yet as my boys are in with my EE girls while the Ameraucana girls I hatched grow up, otherwise I would offer to send you some. The only little blue swedish flower that hatched didn't make it but the others are doing great and starting to get some feathers. I will be watching to see if you ever offer any more as I would love to have another blue :) Thanks again for offering them. They're 1 of my new favorites.

I also have a set from here I claimed on 6/7 that were never sent. Guess its a chance we take, but still frustrating. :/

I think those that don't send their swaps should be banned from BYC... IMO. I know that things can happen but when someone ignores emails/private messages yet has been online it's pretty obvious that they just didn't hold up to their end of the deal and that's not right. I know how excited that I get about eggs and how disappointing it is to not get something you claimed. I feel bad for anyone that it happens to. Wish you luck with all your future claims and hatches!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom