Oregon Fall Poultry Swap! 9/25/10 11am **all details on first post!*

Here is the updated flyer (Thank you Zoomummzy!). I wasn't sure if I should add an actual ending time to it so I left it as a "?" for now. Let me know. Part of me says leave it, because do we really know when it will end? LOL. But on the other hand it might be nice for those who are on the fence about showing up to know when it would be too late to come. So any ideas? I was thinking it would be safe to say 2 or 3 p.m.

https://cid-204c75ce3d6508a5.office.live.com/view.aspx/Join us for a day of poultry fun at the.docx

Quote:
Oh no! D: That's too bad... Definitely make it to the next one?

That is a total bummer! If I can swing it my kids and I would love to see the Alpacas! Wish I had some Nigerians for you, we have two, a buckling and his momma, and they are such fantastic little goats. Cute as all get out to! There is a breeder out of Sutherlin, if you want I will try to find the number. I grabbed a card and shoved it in my purse after seeing his stock at the fair while my husband rolled his eyes and then glared... LOL, what is that all about?! Sheesh! How much trouble could a few hundred of those little things be? They are hardly bigger than the chickens!
lol.png

Last edited:
Chickens at the fair!!!!!

So very very happy and so are the kids! My Rode Island Red(Pine Grove on here "William" ) birds, she won not only BB but Grand Champion large chicken and also Best in Show!!!
WOW! My kids are so proud. Then our Bantam Millie de fleur(Lynn) birds, got Grand Champion Bantam chicken!! GOOD GREIF, coun them "2" Grand champions and then our other chickens won lots of BB with first place ribbons!! WHOOT WHOOT!!!! We are so very proud and my kids did a great job raising them. My rooster got first as well BB, but because the girls plucked his beard he did not win a bigger prize. Poor guy. LOL. Anyway these pictures do NOT do them justice and I will get better pics of the kids holding them when we get home. I really want to thank all the breeders out there that have given me the eggs to hatch and to make some amazing birds to show. My kids really have benifited from it all!
I also give a shout out to Jody, those are her orps that were in the show as well.
smile.png
Reserve grand Champion for my Buff Orp is quite a acomplishment.

http://picasaweb.google.com/tsableisch/BentonCountyFair#

Enjoy everyone!
lol.png

thumbsup.gif

I am really looking forward to this!

Have: Maybe a few Silkie/Frizzle cross adolescents if they don't find new homes before then

Want: Always open to getting a new Silkie or two
Ameraucana - Looking for good quality so that the kids can show them if they want
Araucana - Does anyone out there have any of these that are true araucanas??
Faverolle - I don't have any of these but am interested in having a couple
Marans - Black would be my first choice
d'Uccle - no color preference
One or 2 of Tsa's RIRs, I saw that hen at the fair and I want one just like her!!

I can only get pullets, chicks, or eggs. I cannot intentionally get another rooster. Our neighbors are patient enough with the silkies and the one polish. I don't want to push my luck!

Thanks!
Erin

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom