Oregon Fall Poultry Swap! 9/25/10 11am **all details on first post!*

Quote:
Yum!
smile.png

Okay. I know the list is getting update, probably for the last time today, so here goes.

This is what I have for my swaps and sales, please let me know if I forgot anyone or anything.

I am bringing

Zoo Mummzy- I owe you 2 EE pullets (was it 3?)/ hens, 1 mystery pullet, 2-3 large Goat Cheese (Chevre), feather earrings
Cloverleaf Farm- I am bring you 2 Black SQ Ameraucana pullets
PdHirte- I owe you a lot of poultry (you get first shot at any bantam Cochins I am bringing)
Standard Cochin eggs if they are laying- I have 2 batches reserved- SORRY, THEY ARE NOT LAYING, MIGHT END UP WITH A SMALL BATCH
6 Ameraucana eggs and 6 chicks (if I have them)- AS OF RIGHT NOW, NO AMERAUCANA EGGS, JUST A HANDFUL OF JUVENILES and a ton of cockerels (THEY ARE NICE).
K-7, a couple of EE pullets
TSA GIRL- possibly a Mille Fleur D' Uccle cockerel
Wyandottie- possibly Guinea keets
SS- Trio of Standard Cochins (black roo, 2 blue hens)

Things I am getting

2 lavender LF Ameraucana cockerels from Cloverleaf Farm
Dominique eggs from Walltenters
2 cheesecakes from Zoo Mummzy
Possibly a brooder from - PDHirte
BC Marans hen from TSAGirl
2 Black Frizzle roosters from K-7
Cuckoo Marans roo with feathered shanks from K-7
2 GLW from you K-7?

Other stuff I can bring is;

Bantam Cochin Cockerels- Buff, from SQ stock
LF Blue/ Black/ Splash Ameraucana cockerels and eggs
Bantam Cochin eggs- SQ stock- blue/ black/splash/ buff/ white/ white frizzle/ blue mottled/ black mottled
Silkie eggs- limited amount SQ- white, blue/ black/ splash/ cuckoo/ lavender/ buff
2 geese.
1 male peacock- India Blue
Young adult turkeys- Auburn/ Royal Palm
1 adult pair of Royal Palms
Young guineas and guinea keets
Silver Laced Sebright pair and 2 extra males
Gold laced Sebright male
extra juvenile Sebright males
1 mature (3-4 year old) pair of Blue Orphingtons- hen still lays, would be great to start a small flock, (breeder/ SQ)
Several mature SQ Silkie roosters- nice, gentle, gorgeous!
an assortment of nice (not hatchery) Silkie Cockerels- pet quality/ breeder quality/ show quality- sorry not for eating
Cuckoo Marans roosters
Barred Rock Roosters
Several Standard Blue/ Black cochin Trios/ pairs- Breeder/SQ
Silver Penciled Wyandotte rooster-super sweet!
Trio of mature, huge, exhibition Orpingtons
EE eggs
Eating eggs
Mille Fleur D Uccle cockerel
I will be bringing some pullets/ hens (and chicks) in assorted breeds (10-20 hens)- Will only reserve these hens if we are trading for a hen on my want list, otherwise I will bring every available hen to the swap.

I have decided to keep my blue Cochin Roo (Sentimental reasons and he is the only one not related to my hens)
Instead, I am adding a very pretty blue partridge LF Cochin (lots of blue on him)
guinea keets
assorted juvenile guineas and keets
assorted POL egg laying breed and mixed breed pullets
Beautiful Huge Barred Rock rooster

I will also be sorting through about 100 more birds, most of them young, I just have too many breeds to work with.
I am bringing hens and pullets that are not listed and chicks too!

I am also bringing goat cheese- FETA, CHEVRE and feather jewelry

Last edited:
Want- SQ Ameracauna Roo, consider good-quality. Might want two depending on color(s) Blue and Black from oregonjen

Bringing- Potluck- I'm cooking a homegrown turkey today and will bring bread and mayo for simple turkey sandwiches.

EE hens for Lensters and Thekla
GLW & SLW pullets for OregonJen ?
BCM Roo for K7Menagerie
Silkie hen, Celiandy has first dibs
Additionally-
Lots of pullets, some have just started to lay. All born from begining of March thru May. Have been raised free-ranged in large barnyard and pasture areas with free choice pellets. Breeds available- Buff Orpingtons, $15 ea. Mottled Javas $20ea

Roosters- Mottled Javas and Ameracauna $10ea
Silkie Roos $7ea.
Banties-1 each-Cornish HEN, D'Uccle Roo, Ameracauna Roo $5ea.

Coturnix Quail $3ea Pharaoh type

1 Bourban Red Tom Turkey. 16 months old. Good breeder and temperament. We lost his mate to coyote so he needs new home. $30

Quote:
Yes, GLW and SLW for Oregon Jen
I will hold on to 1-2 nice SQ Ameraucana boys for you.
I also might like a couple of Buff Orpingtons.
Jen

Back
Top Bottom