Out my window I see...

Out my oh!-so dirty window I see this!

My Hubbie's grill, a little past that, my boer goat pen. If you were to walk off the deck and turn left (carefully, because under all that snow are sheets of ice from the last snow thaw.) then you would get to my other goat pen. A little past that my chicken coop. In the upper left corner, you can barely see our garden, where my ducks and geese currently live. :)

Out my oh!-so dirty window I see this!

My Hubbie's grill, a little past that, my boer goat pen. If you were to walk off the deck and turn left (carefully, because under all that snow are sheets of ice from the last snow thaw.) then you would get to my other goat pen. A little past that my chicken coop. In the upper left corner, you can barely see our garden, where my ducks and geese currently live. :)
Beautiful pictures! Thank you for sharing..Spring is coming!

Oh my! Me too!
yippiechickie.gif

Snow is mostly melted now..yay a patch here and there, some still on the lawns but not much. My bluebells and bleeding hearts are just peeping up out of the ground. I need to go out and do a complete spring overhaul of the flowerbeds and gardens, but not just yet. I have a lot of baby frogs and garden critters that winter over in the leaves and mulch I leave in the flower beds and I don't want to strip that protection away from them yet. We may have snow again on Sunday..sigh.

Snow is mostly melted now..yay a patch here and there, some still on the lawns but not much. My bluebells and bleeding hearts are just peeping up out of the ground. I need to go out and do a complete spring overhaul of the flowerbeds and gardens, but not just yet. I have a lot of baby frogs and garden critters that winter over in the leaves and mulch I leave in the flower beds and I don't want to strip that protection away from them yet. We may have snow again on Sunday..sigh.
I am SO jealous. Except for tomorrow, for the next ten days it's going to be in the high teens, low twenties. Today it's a high of 9°.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom