Papa's Poultry Review

Do you have pictures of the legbars?

I ordered some Autosexing chicks from Papa's, and they arrived last Thursday, healthy and chirping. I ordered 6, and 11 arrived... One did die a few hours after arrival, but I think it got chilled...I had to leave for a work issue, and when I got back it was not under the Eco-glo with the others. So, that is on me, not Papas.
Anyway, the remaining chicks are doing great, eating up a storm and running all around the brooder. We have cream legbars, choc. Orpingtons, rhodebars, and an olive egger. Communication was wonderful. I would absolutely order from Papaspoultry again.
Also, the chicks came all the way to VA from CA, and he did a great job with the shipping. I could not believe how quickly they arrived, and how healthy and active they all appeared on arrival. I will post pictures as they get bigger. LOVE these chicks.

Do you have pictures of the legbars?

Here are some older pictures-- a couple of them at 10 weeks. They are bigger now, I will get some new pictures in the next few days
[/IMG]

Beautiful! Thank you! How is there attitude? Are they calm or skittish

They are pretty good. They are not as docile as my buff Orpington chicks (who follow us around like puppies), but they will eat out of my hand. Overall, very nice chickens! I can't wait until they fully mature and start to lay.

I've done it again . . .

I took advantange of Papa Poultry's Black Friday sale and have some hatching eggs on the way this spring!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope to put them under a broody, but will have an incubator ready.

Ordered: Cream Legbar, Partridge Brahma, Olive Egger and Tobunt Polish.

Can't wait!!

I've done it again . . .

I took advantange of Papa Poultry's Black Friday sale and have some hatching eggs on the way this spring!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope to put them under a broody, but will have an incubator ready.

Ordered: Cream Legbar, Partridge Brahma, Olive Egger and Tobunt Polish.

Can't wait!!
I ordered hatching eggs from him for the Spring also. I had a great experience with the hatching eggs he sent me in October. The eggs I gave to the broodies all hatched except one, and 50% of the ones in the incubator hatched. One of the eggs was porous looking and I didn't even think it would hatch but it did, no problem!

My 7 week old Orpington chicks I hatched out of his eggs are gorgeous!

Back
Top Bottom