Partridge Rock Thread

Pics
ronott1 Your appear to be a cockerel on the left and a pullet on the right!

Has anybody here ever ordered Partridge Rocks for Sandhill Preservation Cemter? If not, I have 13 coming from them in May, so we will get to see what kind of quality they have!

Yep i would say a pullet. It has feathers early good sign of a pullet. If you got tail feathers better yet. Those always come in pullets if under 4 weeks of age.

ronott1 Your appear to be a cockerel on the left and a pullet on the right!

Has anybody here ever ordered Partridge Rocks for Sandhill Preservation Cemter? If not, I have 13 coming from them in May, so we will get to see what kind of quality they have!
Thanks!

It looks like I have 3 cockerels and 2 pullets.

Ron

I might have one of the aggressive PRs from McMurray. One of them pecked my finger fairly hard this morning. If he keeps that up it will easier when it comes to dinner preparations
barnie.gif

ron, if your little pecker is still a chick, give it some time. My current favorite hen was like that until she started laying. In little chicks it is how they explore their world. She just didn't seem to know where treats ended and fingers began...

Now if it is an older critter and it is sneaking up behind you to ambush...hang up the cone and sharpen yer blade!

ron, if your little pecker is still a chick, give it some time. My current favorite hen was like that until she started laying. In little chicks it is how they explore their world. She just didn't seem to know where treats ended and fingers began...

Now if it is an older critter and it is sneaking up behind you to ambush...hang up the cone and sharpen yer blade!
Thanks
thumbsup.gif

They are little and they are the survivors from my McMurray Horror experience. It is my fault really--When they first got here, with most of them dead in the box, I nursed them back to health. One of the things I did was give them plain yogurt on my finger so yes they probably think my finger is a treat.I actually thought it was funny.

They got to go outside with the Dorkings that were shipped with them yesterday. Here is a video:

I took some pictures of my McMurray PR chicks. They are12 to 13 weeks old now.

PR Pullet

PR Cockerel

Girl and two boys Roosting

I may have one or two hatch this weekend. Not much hope for them--they were very crushed in shipping.

Ron

Back
Top Bottom